Chapter Twenty-Three: She's Not Your Daughter

Start from the beginning

Abby was a woman on a mission as she, John and Vincent practically stalked their way towards the Mikaelson's home. They had dropped Andrea off at her apartment and left her in the care of Anthony and Samuel.

"We're here." John said as they finally pulled up to the house.

"I'm gonna kill them for hunting our sweet girl." Abby hissed, her vampire face on display.

"Abby, think for a second. They're older than us and can kill us, we have to be strategic about this." Vincent tried to calm his and John's and very angry wife.

She sighed, knowing her husband was right.

The three people discussed a plan of action, and exited their car.

John knocked on the door and Klaus answered the door.

"What do you what?" Klaus asked surprised to see them at his home.

"We want to talk to you and Hayley." John spoke diplomatically, and Abby and Vincent gave the Original Hybrid a tight smile.

"Very well, let's discuss this in private." Klaus responded just as diplomatic, which was severely out of character for him.

Walking into one of the offices with Klaus and Hayley they were met with an awkward silence.

Loki, Freye, and Rebekah watched the five of them walk into an office and they were all very worried not just for Abby, John and Vincent but Klaus and Hayley as well.

"We know that you want to apologize to Andrea. But you need to understand the emotional stress you're putting her under. She's not this 16 year old who you think is in your other daughter's shadow. She's a mother to three amazing kids and just helped her brother and his fiancé have kids too. You need to do what's best for her for once and not what's best for yourself." Vincent spoke getting straight to the point.

Klaus laughed, he actually laughed. "And who you to say what's best for her? She's our daughter."

Abigail's temper was slowly slipping through. "Really? You sure never acted like it." The blonde snarled.

"Watch your tone with me." Hayley warned the other woman, her yellow hybrid eyes pulsing in and out of view.

"Let me ask you this. It's a very simple question. What's is Andrea's favorite color?" Abby asked the Hybrid.

"Green." The Original Hybrid answered.

"No. It's red. But not bright red, a dark red, soft but strong at the same time. Okay, I have another question for you. Did you know she's a genius? Did you know that in order to save herself and her sister that had to trigger her werewolf curse? Did you know that even after four years she still has nightmares about being sent back to New Orleans? You being here is doing more harm than good. She's craving in on herself, and it's because of you. You're supposed her father? The man who is supposed to protect her and heal broken hearts? You're the one who shattered her heart before she could even walk." John and Vincent spoke angrily.

"And you're supposed her mother? The one she should go to if she ever needs advice? The one who is supposed to support her no matter what? Oh, wait, you did that for Astrid. You never once cared about Andrea. Rumor has it you never wanted to be like Mikael. Well congrats Klaus, you are worse than Mikael. And Hayley, didn't you wish once upon a time wish that you had a family? You don't deserve to be a mother." Abby snarled.

"And what you three are gonna take care of her? She's a Mikaelson, she needs to be with her family. Not some half ass replacements." As soon as Hayley said that Abby was diving for her.

The two were rolling around on the ground Abby throwing punches and yelling profanities who Hayley was trying to protect her face.

"Get off of her!" Klaus yelled and tied to pull Abby off of Hayley, which pissed John and Vincent off so now John, Vincent and Klaus were on the ground wrestling.

The remaining Mikaelson siblings who were clearly eavesdropping heard the fighting start and went to enter the room, but they found that couldn't even touch the door.

"There's a spell on the door." Freya realized and began trying to break the spell.

At this point Abby and Hayley were both covered in blood, they had no idea if it was their own or the other women's but they were both very angry at each other.

John, Vincent and Klaus were no better. They were biting each other. Thankfully, not injecting werewolf venom into each other but biting each other with their blunt human teeth.

Like children.

Eventually the five of them separated from each other. They all looked a little worse for wear.

Hayley eventually got sick of the stalemate and tried to go after Abby again only for John and Vincent to step in and protect their wife which led to John, Vincent and Hayley now wrestling on the ground.

Klaus was about to go after Abby but before he could even get within three inches of her fell on the ground screaming, Abby was giving him an aneurysm.

His screaming was what got John, Vincent and Hayley to separate surprisingly.

"Abby calm down." John and Vincent whispered in their wife's ears and she reluctantly stopped hurting Klaus.

"Come near our daughter, her mates or our grandchildren again, and you will be sorry." Abby warned as she, John and Vincent quickly sped out the compound.

The spell lifted as soon as Abby, John and Vincent exited the house. Freya, Rebekah, Loki entered the room and were surprised at the state the two hybrids were in.

"Are you alright?" Rebekah asked as she helped Hayley off the ground.

"We've been better. The two men are hybrid and she's something else. She has witch powers and is a vampire." Klaus growled.

"That's impossible." Freya whispered in disbelief.

"Now more than ever, we need to get Hope back. She could be in danger." Klaus exclaimed growing paranoid.

"Andrea." Hayley whispered.

"What?" The Original hybrid head swiveled in the direction of his baby mama.

"Her name is Andrea. Maybe they're right. What if we're doing more harm than good by being here. She seems happy, she'll come to us when she's ready; we shouldn't force her." Hayley spoke a little louder.

"She is a Mikaelson and she will be with her rightful family!" Klaus roared, enraged that she wasn't on his side.

He looked at his other siblings and saw the hesitant looks on their faces.

"We will get her back. If it's the last thing I do." Klaus growled, his hybrid eyes pulsing for a moment.

Loki, Rebekah and Freya looked at each other worried. They were never more afraid of their half brother than they were at this moment.