Invisible (Jax X female reader) curse AU

Requested by no one I wrote this one, also it's based on a Gacha Video I saw 👍

Jax POV:

Recently Caine has decided to give us these daily curses, so one day Pomni wouldn't be able to speak or Gangel would have to always tell the truth, today I woke up and saw my curse "only people who care about you will see you" I Shrugged at the curse, I'm pretty sure no one in this circus actually cares about me "I don't mind being invisible for a day" I smirked, I walked out my room and the first thing I did was trip Gangel, and as predicted she didn't see me. Oh today was going to be fun!

Time skip

Throughout the whole day I've been pranking literally everyone! It's funny because they can't see me and therefore have no idea when I'll strike, being invisible is awesome, I was walking around the circus when I saw Y/N sitting on the stage, then I had a funny idea "I'm going to push her off the stage" I mumbled, I crept up the stairs and behind her, I immediately pushed her off, I held back my laughter deciding it would be funny to leave her in confusion. She looked around then looked directly at me, she stood up and brushed herself off. "ha ha very funny Jax. Find someone else to bother I am not in the mood." She said with an eye roll, my eyes widened.

"you can see me?" I asked sounding shocked. She widened her eyes and looked back, "sorry?" She said "I said, you can see me?" I said again "well yeah, you're a giant lanky purple bunny wearing pink overalls, you're kinda hard to miss" she said while still sounding shocked. "But- that would mean-" then my shocked expression turned to a smirk "you care about me" I smirked "what?" She asked sounding flustered "you care about me" I said again "and what would give you that idea?" She asked as she folded her arms "my curse was only people who care about me will see me, and you are the only one who has seen me today" I smirked as I got closer to her face "oh. Wait you've been invisible all day?" She asked moving away with slight blush on her face "yep! And oh what a day it's been" I grinned "my curse was I can only hear people who care about me. So you also care?" She asked mimicking my voice "wait. We're you Def all day then?" I asked "nah, the only person I couldn't hear was Zooble. but I'll be honest. I didn't think you'd care" she smiled "I don't" I lied "whatever you say" she smirked as she walked away from the stage.

Once the day was over I walked back to my room and sat down. "She cares about me." I mumbled to myself, I'll be honest, it's a weirdly nice feeling knowing that at least one person in this hell hole cares about me.

Part 2?