Just admit it (Jax X Male reader)

Requested by:

nothingbutspooid2

Jax POV:
I was walking around when I saw Y/N whispering something to Ragatha. What was he doing with ragdoll? "Hey N/N, Ragatha." I finished coldly as I stared at Ragatha "uh hi?" She replied "uh Jax could I maybe talk to you another time?" He asked "oh sure" I said hiding my anger. Y/N has started to spend more time with Ragatha and to put it bluntly I'm starting to think he's cheating on me. I went back to my room and locked my door. I'm talking to
Y/N about this later.

Y/N POV:

Once Jax walked away I sighed "that was close" I sighed "yep, can you imagine if he overheard us planning his party?" Ragatha laughed "that would've been an absolute nightmare." I replied "just a quick question, why are we doing this for Jax? I understand he's your boyfriend but we don't even know when his birthday is and he's been a giant **** all year" Ragatha said to me "well he's my boyfriend and sure he's a pain in the neck but he's my pain in the neck and I love him" I smiled "fair enough" she smiled back. Me and Ragatha don't talk much but recently we've started to so we could plan this.

Time skip

After hours I finally got back to my door. Only to find it open, I walked in to find Jax sitting there "oh hey J-" "cut the **** Y/N. Where were you?" He asked "with Ragatha? Why?" I asked "oh just curious you were gone for a while" he shrugged "Jax your my boyfriend I know that's not why." I said as I closed the door. "you're always with her" he said to me "what are you suggesting?" I asked "I'm not suggesting anything." He said to me coldly "what? You think I'm cheating or something?" I asked hoping this was a joke "I don't know you tell me" he replied "you seriously think I would do that to you!?!" I asked sounding offended. "I don't know what you do with her!" He said as he started to raise his voice "Jax I can promise you I'm not cheating!" I said to him, raising my voice to match his volume. "Just admit it! I know I'm not her but you lying is hurting me!" He yelled "but I'm not lying!" I yelled "alright then why are you with her all day?!?" He yelled, I had it. I immediately walked out and grabbed Ragatha. "Ragatha. What were we discussing earlier. And the day before that. And every time we've been talking?" I asked "didn't you want to suprise him?" She asked "yep but he thinks otherwise!" I said as I glared at him "okay? Jax we were planning a suprise birthday party since we don't know your birthday and Y/N wanted to celebrate" she said. Jax's angry expression changed. "So you weren't going behind my back?" He asked "no! And the fact you'd think I'd do that shows you don't know me at all." I said as I walked out.

Part 2?

(Sorry if this isn't good!)