Lothario

The air was thick with energy when the four of them arrived on the club scene. As they walked along the sidewalk and took in the sight of various clubs and bars in the area, Dean and Sam emphatically reiterated that Ryder and Miles were to stay out of trouble.

"Sure thing, daddy," Ryder groaned in a sarcastic voice.

Dean grinned and muttered something inaudible under his breath, then cleared his throat and smiled at them. "Alright- this is where we split up. Sam and Miles- you take the places on the left while Ryder and I take the right. If anyone spots anything, call."

"Just remember that we're supposed to be hunting vampires," Sam cautioned Dean. "No taking shots out of a girl's navel tonight, okay?"

"But- hear me out- what if that gets me a killer lead on the vampires?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head and looked at Ryder. "Keep him focused, okay?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "My brother, the buzzkill," he groaned with a playful smile.

Music played loudly and a kaleidoscope of neon lights flashed over every inch of the first club they entered. The second Ryder and Dean walked into the club, Dean immediately began to immerse himself, dancing through the crowd as he made his way to the bar. "Stay close, kiddo," Dean called out to Ryder.

"What are you drinking, baby?" the bartender asked as they approached. Blonde and luminously attractive, she was dressed in a tube top that offered a view of her very generous chest.

Dean grinned and leaned over. "A shot of whiskey for me and my buddy here."

The woman looked over at Ryder and licked her lips. "Well, I must be the luckiest girl in the world. I get to serve not just one hottie, but two."

Ryder ignored the woman's flirtations but Dean went all in and dialed his charm up to an eleven. Leaning against the bar, he flashed the woman a flirtatious grin. "Keep playing your cards right and you might just keep that lucky streak going into the night."

"Gross," Ryder huffed under his breath before turning and looking at the sea of dancing bodies nearby. While Dean continued to chat the bartender up, Ryder paid attention to all of the activity in his vicinity. If there were vampire stalkers lurking, he didn't see them. Of course, vampires could easily blend in wherever they went- as long as it was at night.

"Hope you like whiskey," Dean shouted as he moved up beside Ryder and handed him a shot glass.

"Sorry, I don't accept drinks I didn't watch get poured from strange men," Ryder said with a teasing tone in his voice.

"Even if it's a guy like me?" Dean asked with a raised brow.

"Especially a guy like you," Ryder said with a satisfied smile.

Dean chuckled at Ryder's fire and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "I solemnly swear that your drink hasn't been tampered with. Besides- I wouldn't need to tamper with your drink to get what I wanted out of you."

"You're awfully sure of yourself," Ryder said.

"What can I say? I know my strengths." Dean shrugged his shoulders and winked at him.

Ryder couldn't help but flash a little smile at Dean. Though the traits of a womanizer were quite apparent, it could't be denied that Dean was certainly an enjoyable presence. Accepting the shot glass, Ryder clinked it against Dean's before tossing it back. "There," he said. "Happy?"

"Good boy," Dean said before moving onto the dance floor and got closer to a group of girls.

Ryder rolled his eyes and ignored the gnawing pit of desire that had opened up inside him at Dean's use of that title. He stole a furtive glance at Dean and found that he had easily joined the girls. Dirty dancing in the middle of the group, the handsome hunter was obviously enjoying the company of each girl as they vied for his attention.