Introduction

He is arrogant, rude, rich spoiled brat, student and a good businessman, 50% owner of his college where he studies.  Don't give a fuck to any girl swooning over him. A virgin, because he doesn't believe there's any girl worthy of spending even a night with him. He doesn't like girls who throw themselves. He doesn't care if anybody likes him or not, but people try to be in his good books, because who dares to mess with the owner of their college and such a powerful man?
He is Arjun Singhania, 20 years old, sole heir of Singhania hotel chain, Singhania Textiles and Singhania College. Son of Vijay Singhania and late Meera Singhania. Dearest to his grandma, Nandini Singhania.

She is sweetheart. But not a typical fearful girl. She is just an introvert who doesn't like to mess around and be in limelight. She likes to stay low key. There's a secret about her that nobody knows but her family and her best friend. A secret which will attract the great Arjun Singhania towards her.
She's Chhavi Sharma, 19 year old, only daughter of her parents, Rajesh and Maitreyi Sharma.

Arjun and Chhavi are just opposites. Let's see what destiny planned for them.

¤¤¤¤

*I don't own any photos used here. If I include any of my photo, I'll mention it there.*

*There will be lots of SMUT, if you are not comfortable, don't proceed*

*I didn't add a face to these characters, you guys are free to imagine your favorites*
(by the way I'm imagining Rohit Khandelwal as Arjun😉 I won't mind even if you imagine Kim Taehyung as Rohit🤭🤭)