Chapter 3

Hello My Beautiful Reader,

If you are liking this story, please show some love and vote this story. It'll not take much time, trust me. But it'll motivate me to write...

Thanks

Love,
N.

■■■■

She opened her mail, it was sent by Singhania College.
"Hello Miss Chhavi, we welcome you in our university. It will be pleasure for us to teach a brilliant student like you. You will join our college from upcoming Monday. All the best".

She got excited but little did she know, her life is going to change completely. Because something is waiting for her in Delhi.

Vijay Singhania's POV

Chhavi topped the exam, what a brilliant girl she is. It's just a coincidence that she is a genius so I easily got her transferred in my college without any effort, otherwise I'll have to plan something to get her here. I hope, she's a girl with good morals and character.

*****

Chhavi arrived in Delhi. She got a PG through online searching. She came in her new room of 1 year. Being an introvert, she chose a 1bhk flat where she can live alone without any disturbance. She unpacked her bag and lied on her bed while missing her family.
She called Shreya.

Shreya asked, "Hi Chav, how are you? Delhi ha?"

"Hi Shrey, yes arrived today, tired as fuck and missing ma and dad"

"Yeah it happens, I understand. But I have a solution for you."

"what?"

"Find a hot and sexy man who can distract your mind."

"Shut up"

"whoa? Dude you are not a kid, you never gave chance to any guy till now. Even Sumit (Shreya's bf) wonders how we are best friends. We are just polar opposites."

"We are opposites that's why we are best friends."

"Yeah that's true. By the way, when will you start your classes?"

"From monday. Although classes havebeen started already, I'll be joing in the mid, I hope I'll catch up with all."

"I know you will! You have been such a brilliant girl, I wish I could've got even 40% of your brain."

"Stop this buttering ok?"

"Yeah yeah, ok then, take care sweetheart. I wish you meet my would be brother in law soon."

"Shut up. Bye."

After the call, Chhavi drifted to deep slumber.

♡♡♡

Vote please!