Chapter 21

Chhavi's POV

As soon as we went towards emergency room, I realized we're not going there actually. Veer took me behind main building. I'm trying to get out of his hold but feeling so weak.

Veer: chhavi I've waited so long for this, just let me feel your lips against mine once. Let me have what arjun have daily.

Chhavi: Leave me (she screamed.. help! help)

Before Veer could kiss her, Eklavya came and pushed Veer

Eklavya's POV

When I came to class, I find it strange as Chhavi was not in class. I excused myself and came out of classroom to search Chhavi. I looked everywhere and didn't found her. So I went behind main building as it is the most secluded place of college to check if she's there and heard her scream.

I quickly went there and saw Raina with a camera on in her phone and veer is trying to kiss chhavi. I got everything. I pushed veer and kicked him. Chhavi is crying whereas Raina ran from there. I informed Principal about veer, then realized Chhavi's state. She's dizzy, so I took her with me.. Arjun trust me with her, so she also trust me I guess. She sat in my car and passed out. I need to inform arjun.

Eklavya: Arjun?

Assistant: hello, Sir is busy in meeting rightnow. Please let me know if anything is important.

Eklavya: I need to talk to him. It's urgent

Assistant: ok sir, hold on

Arjun's POV

I'm in a meeting with my partner for new project. My assistant came, she knows I don't like to be disturbed when I'm in meeting but if she came rushing in, there should be something important.
"Sir, you've got a call from Mr. Eklavya. He said it's urgent."

"Ok"

"Arjun, Veer harassed chhavi, she's in my car, unconscious. I'm taking her to your house"

"What???"

I stood up from my seat.

I'm sorry Mr. Peterson, some emergency came up. Can we postpone this meeting? I asked my project partner. To which he agreed and left.

I went to my home and found Eklavya's car already parked. When I went inside, I saw my Chhavi on the couch, unconscious and doctor is beside her.

He rushed towards her, held her hand and asked doctor if she's ok? To which doctor replied, she's drugged that's why she's unconscious. She'll wake up in few hours. Then doctor left.

Arjun: Eklavya, tell me everything.

*Flashback*

...Chhavi: why did you bring mine?

Veer:  it's ok chhavi, have it ok?

(Meanwhile Eklavya saw Chhavi with Veer and remembered that once arjun mentioned about the incident where veer harassed chhavi. Arjun even told him once to take care of her in his absence)

*Flashback End*

Eklavya: so I went to class and when chhavi didn't came then I left to search her and found her with Veer. But he was not alone in this

Arjun: then?

Eklavya: Raina was there with camera on, so that she could record them. I guess, she's not got over you yet and still feels she has a chance.

Arjun: thank you eklavya for saving her. I'll make them pay for it.

**after 6 hours**

Chhavi's POV

I woke up, it's evening already. My head is going to burst due to pain. Wait.. I was with veer, then Eklavya came.. then what happened to me??

Arjun came in the room

"chhavi you are awake, how are you feeling love?"

Arjun..arjun trust me I didn't went to veer, he came to me and said he's sorry for that day.. I had no idea, he had evil plans..I said

"I trust you baby, I know you are innocent, don't worry I resticated him and Raina from college."

What? Why Raina? I asked

"It was their plan, that veer will kiss you and Raina will record it, so that they'll create misunderstandings between us by showing that recording to me"

What would they get by this? I asked

"Veer would've got a kiss from this most beautiful lady, and Raina would try her luck on me"

Oh, I replied.

"Baby don't worry I'll not let anyone harm our relationship" he promised.

I know, nobody can break our relationship.

■■■■

We all need a friend like Eklavya who'd protect our valuables in our absense and a spouse like Arjun who'd trust us no matter what. And you can't agree more! Please vote if you like this chapter.