PROFESSOR.

PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES DEAR READERS;

It was time to wrap up for jungkook,he did is today's work and he was in awe how there wasn't anything Going on,why any customer isn't asking him anything,why the social media isn't making him regret for being born.

It makes him more terrified somehow.

"I will be going now hyung bye bye"

Saying this jungkook took his leave from the resturant and his home isn't too far from there,so mostly he walk to home from there.And walk is the thing he love most.

He was walking with a normal speed but his mind was stuck what will happen to him.

⚔⚔⚔

It was third day nothing happened jungkook was fine how come.

He was living a miracle,or waw this just an illusion.

Nothing happened to him nor was he arrested nor dead he was doing as usual.

Again he Was sitting in hundred of students giving a class.

The college was going to end students were ready to leave the next second professor stops HIS lecture but to their bad luck or I say Good.

The HOD of their university enter their class and students were well aware now something is coming in their way.

It didn't take much time for the atmosphere to change,jungkook was cursing his luck in his head,he was already having too much in his life and now some fuel were coming.

"So My dear students I am here today to share a good news,you Are going to have an extra lecture from tomorrow from the best and I want everyone to behave I won't tolerate any mistake as it is about our reputation."

That's it...

Whole class room was buzzing with whispers sighs and curiosity.

The situation with jungkook was no different he was even more tensed he was tapping his feet,how will he manage work What will hw do.

Life was playing with him.

______
⛹⛹⛹

"You did the work I told you to do"

A tall man sitting in a comfy couch with crossed legs and having some papers in his hands said this with his usual voice wich is deep and dominate.

"Yes boss ,you can see" The other man in black attire standing in the side of him said and walk towards him with ipad and show him the instagram account he made.

Taehyung just nodded at that he knows better why out of nowhere he told his pa to made a ig account of him.

And without the time of one day he got 120m followers Thats kim Taehyung.

••••••

Jungkook was cooking while the owner of resturant was standing behind him and sharing things with him as usual.

"You know I miss my family" The voice was from jin and he was sounding sad even the facial feature were saying that.

Jungkook know about that this thing isn't new for him to hear.

"But you know jungkook my brother is coming This year" he was squealing like a child Who found his candy.

It even made jungkook to smile seeing how jin hyung was happy but somehow this made him think about his own family how happy they used to be..

🕺🕺

The new day with new energy came.
Jungkook was on his way to university and to add his misery he was getting late and the Phone in his pocket wasn't stop buzzing because he have a bestfriend who can't be in university without him.

With the all sweat and running he was in his way to attend the lecture.

"How come my misery end" a voice came to jungkook' ear more like child whining and it didn't take him even a second to recognize that it was his bestfriend.

"That was the plan egg roll" here comes a reply with brow twitch  and the boy didn't stop untill he reached his desk.

Everything was going smooth for jungkook untill the end of third class he had and for mingyu college was a headache.

🔹🔹🔹

When the time of fourth lecture came which was staring from today onwards upto god knows.

College director enter our class and the gaze of every student was towards the door and ear towards our old director who was a dictator.

The same attitude but sweaty forehead and not so good breathing professor start to proceed his speech while holding the base of mike.

"As I announced yesterday from today onwards you are getting a extra lecture for your betterment and it is a blessing for  you and the college to get a professor and guide like him it is a proud moment to have him here so, so I will come the king of Korea the "kim Taehyung".

I can see the open mouth of girls and the Breath hitched of boy no one was even blinking there eyes,not even an eye roll and for me I don't know how to feel anymore I can't feel my body I can hear my heart beating so fast that I think it will come out from my body with the blood fountain

With the sharp and clear noise of footsteps that can only be hearable  for all and for me it was along with the heartbeat of mine.

There was that talk person who came for the revenge.

                            =======

                         Thanks for reading ~
💜

Tell me what fo you think about the change in story?