CHAPTER 4- UNVEILING RESENTMENT

Hearing loud disturbing noises, Lucien opened his eyes with a frown. As he saw Phoenix standing shirtless on the balcony, he realized where those loud cheers were coming from.

"Should I just kill him now?" Vernon asked, his voice laced with irritation.

"I won't mind" Lucien replied with a smug.

"We love you, Phoenix!" the crowd below shouted, their voices filled with adoration.

"I'm willing to be on your bed forever!"

"Please let's get married already!"

More praises kept coming and Phoenix didn't stop winking naughtily as he blew air kisses at them, reveling in the attention.

"Get in here, idiot!" Vernon said as he reached out and pulled Phoenix inside, swiftly shutting the door behind him.

"What is it this time, you annoying gay?" Phoenix frowned, shooting him a glare.

"I'm starting to love that word" Vernon muttered, licking his lips slowly.

He pinned Phoenix to the wall and held his waist firmly, their bodies pressed together, while Phoenix hung his hands on Vernon's neck, their eyes locked in a gaze.

"I knew I would need a private room" Lucien shook his head and created a different room instantly.

"Fuck! I can't wait to have a taste of those virgin lips" Phoenix said, his voice husky as he bit his lower lip seductively like a girl.

"I don't fuck dry ass!" Vernon replied sharply and spanked his ass before letting go.

"Gosh! You're the worst after turning me on like that" Phoenix scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Go meet your skirt raisers, dickhead!" Vernon retorted, tossing a pillow at him.

••••••

As Lucinda cat walked down the hallway with Coral, the clicking of their heels echoed with an air of elegance. Lucinda held a mirror in her hand, constantly checking her appearance.

"Please tell me how I look again" Lucinda requested.

"I've already told you countless times, Luci, you look fabulous" Coral replied with a warm smile. "Even the mirror agrees with me. So stop worrying."

"I can't wait for Lucien to see me" she said, smiling widely. "Our names alone shows that we are meant to be together."

"Yeah! I'm sure he'll be completely dazzled by your breathtaking beauty" Coral grinned in response.

"You can say that again" Lucinda replied, brimming with confidence.

As they walked, she basked in the attention they received from those around them, who couldn't help but shower her with compliments.

Suddenly, Dagen appeared in front of Lucinda, greeting her with a smile.

"Hey, sexy."

"Out of my way!" she snapped as her face twisted into a frown.

"Please do..." he couldn't complete his words as she used a spell to push him aside.

"Serves him right!" Coral scoffed as they continued on their way.

Immediately they arrived at Lucien's classroom, Lucinda dashed inside, eager to see him. Meanwhile, Coral embraced Phoenix, who stood near the door.

"I've missed you so much, baby" Coral said affectionately, holding him tightly.

"I've missed your ass more" Phoenix replied with a mischievous grin, playfully spanking her, causing her to release a naughty moan.

Coral leaned in and kissed him passionately, savoring the taste she had longed for.