𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 - 𝟑

THIRD PERSON POV

━╸ AN UNBREAKABLE SILENCE WITH SUCH HIDDEN emotions and faded messages inside the spacious car of Seo-Jin made the area seems a bit awkward but, they couldn't hold back that romance blooming slowly through this ticking time

━╸ AN UNBREAKABLE SILENCE WITH SUCH HIDDEN emotions and faded messages inside the spacious car of Seo-Jin made the area seems a bit awkward but, they couldn't hold back that romance blooming slowly through this ticking time. Yoon-hee maybe is all focused in the sight of this beautiful lightened up buildings that is all viewed in her soulmate's car window.

" So... We're here now. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove myself worthy to you. " Her lips form an Intricate soft smile whom Yoon-hee viewed as a fascinating light in the darkness. She heard her own pounding heart while those shy eyes look away in the subject in front of her at this moment.

" I guess, I owe you this beautiful new year celebration. Take care. " Yoon-hee was panicking and eager to go out the car to breathe some fresh air. She couldn't conclude this overwhelming feeling blasting into her mind and heart but before doing so, Seojin had held her hand tight with a box placed in the palm.

" For you, Good night. " She hid her cute emotion immediately and remained cool and collective. Seojin's posture flip onto her usual serious and Primadonna style when all of a sudden, Yoon-hee chuckled for a bit until she exchanged those love languages the middle aged woman didn't expected to received from someone like the Owner of Cheon-Ah High school.

" I appreciated it. See you tomorrow, Seojin-ah" Those soft affirmative words made her heart melts in happiness, She couldn't bear to talk or reply so... Seojin drives away with such delight not knowing Yoon-hee have been feeling the same faith as hers. Those soft fingertips hold out her red lips who is unexpectedly smiling after she have said those words and seen that reaction coming from Seojin.

"Haha... She haven't changed at all, I guess? Still the person I have loved before." With this scene ending in a good phase, Yoon-hee opened her gift while curiosity strikes her by doing so. A shining half heart pendant that have an engraved name of Oh Yoon-hee made her astonished, this is quite expensive yet romantic gesture coming from Seojin and she immediately wears it. Could it be? They have a matching necklace together?

━━━━━━ ◦ AT YOON-HEE'S HOUSE