𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝟐

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

━╸HOW COULD THIS MONSTROSITY HAVE HAPPENED?! that sentence in Cheon Seo-jin's thoughts have been bothering her for about a minute now as the shorter woman continuously staring at her eyes with different kind of emotions

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━╸HOW COULD THIS MONSTROSITY HAVE HAPPENED?! that sentence in Cheon Seo-jin's thoughts have been bothering her for about a minute now as the shorter woman continuously staring at her eyes with different kind of emotions.

" Yoon-hee-ah... P-Please... Could we discuss all of this in private? " The strings attached in their long gap of space made their hearts beat like crazy, the vibration around them seems like they were the only people in the room. They wipe away their tears as the flashback of tomorrow have been tackled once again.

" There is nothing to talk about anyways, Ms. Cheon. Let's go now- " Yoon-hee grabbed Bae Ro-na's hand in attempting to go out this office when all of a sudden, Seo-jin hold her other hand tight with a texture like Cotton where Yoon-hee could feel its warmth and softness in her palm. She gulped with a curiousity lighting in her eyes whom Seo-jin couldn't look directly.

" I'll teach Ro-na and I'll... Wait for you anytime... Bye..." At that longing moment, Their worlds have been separated again. Eunbyeol is seemingly happy but also kind of sad just like what Ro-na felt in this situation. Even though that is the case, they have a huge hope in getting their parents get back into each other now that the destiny's mark located in their shoulders was now confirmed to be the both of them.

" Bye, Ms. Oh! Bye Ro-na-yah! See you tomorrow, or later... " Eunbyeol winked as Ro-na produced a small laughter. As both mother and daughter tandem continuously walked directly into their destination, This guy was making a guess whether it is totally what he thought this lady might be. Yoon-hee couldn't look back as they exited the school immediately, Yoon-chul was all shocked and held its breath.

" Yoon-hee... It was you... " Time takes by, those stumping noise made by Yoon-hee's shoe as they dashed back in their house in an unexpected time and date was been heard all over this awkward moment that's been happened just a while ago. Is she bothered to the fact that Cheon Seo-jin was her soulmate or because they have met once again?

" Eomma, Don't lie! I know there is something hidden in your eyes. Just admit it. " In that tease, Yoon-hee couldn't talk or say anything back. It was a night full of mysteries and confusion through her heart and mind, She glanced down where Ro-na had been comfortably sleeping while deciding whether this teenager must've liked Seo-jin, Will she ever have the chance to tell the whole story to her daughter?

 It was a night full of mysteries and confusion through her heart and mind, She glanced down where Ro-na had been comfortably sleeping while deciding whether this teenager must've liked Seo-jin, Will she ever have the chance to tell the whole stor...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.