PRELUDE ─ 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

━╸FIERCE, ELEGANCE, &

━╸FIERCE, ELEGANCE, &. AWRA, That 3 components which built and resulted Cheon Seo-Jin in a prima donna she is now. Formed by perfection people could only view and belittled about which have been hidden behind a dark truth of her past.

An Eye who seems scarier than a horror movie itself, scanning how worthy you are in her full attention up to judging what peek of success you must have in your life.

When she arrived, you need to acknowledge her power and bowed upon her class. That hills clicking while having a fashionable walk in that tiled glass flooring only rich people could step a foot on. The one and only Cheon Seo-Jin was now arriving for another day in her boring life.

━━━━━━ ◦ 8:00 AM - CHEON AH U.N

"You will be having your dinner meeting with Joo Dan-Tae but get cancelled as you wished Madame

"You will be having your dinner meeting with Joo Dan-Tae but get cancelled as you wished Madame." Reaching for that enveloped planner made Seo-Jin cringe for a moment. Remembering those time where that same name have called her numbers many times before.

"Well done then, Secretary Choi. Now, fixed my appointments and applications about the students I will be teaching, Understand?"

"Will do Madame, Excuse me." He left no crumbs and directly proceeded in his working place to start another binge writing all night long. On the other hand, Seo-Jin was now about to open her door until hearing that one single note missed in the song, O Mio Babbino Caro.

"You wouldn't hit that high note if you've been practicing badly in my office. When will you get that perfect F?"

"Ms. Cheon, let me do it once again please..." A usual blank face that everyone in the world wouldn't find the true meaning, only Seo-Jin who made it with her disappointment and not caring through the fact that these students of hers were only teenagers.

"One more chance and, if you failed. You'll be removed in my class." After that rigorous harmful exercises and teaching this student, it ends through this one performance that be her only faith so she wouldn't loose that one dream of hers in becoming like the Soprano, Cheon Seo-Jin.