"For safety precautions, you will stay in the woods tonight. If you transform, you shall not harm anyone." She spat, with great shame in her voice.

"I understand," She monotony responded. Sirius sent me a letter? The thought made her excited.

Her mother whipped out an envelope from the seat beside her and she almost gagged when Yvette's fingers touched hers.

How stupid. Yvette rolled her eyes when she turned her back from her mother. The letter was in a plain black envelope, with gold writing on the front, Yvette Payne.

She made her way to the garden and sat beneath a large tree. Bathing underneath the shade.

She opened the envelope to reveal a letter written with very beautiful handwriting;

Dear Yvette,

I'm sorry i couldn't be of much help at the ball. I know it's a dumb excuse but I found myself frozen.

But on the light side of events, I heard you're coming to Hogwarts! It's so fun and I know you are going to love it. You'll probably be sorted into Gryffindor with me as you remind me of one of my friends actually.

Speaking of my friends i told them about your arrival and they seem excited to meet you. Just saying, I have a reputation of pranking people, so don't think your immune. Also, I bet you're wondering what's going to happen to you now that you're a werewolf and everything. Knowing you, you've probably been researching the history of werewolf's at Hogwarts. Well let me tell you, those books aren't so reliable. There is a werewolf besides you at our school currently.

You'll be safe and I know you'll make lots of friends. Send my hate towards those arseholes that you call parents. And send my love to Delmar and his wife.

Love (not at all) Sirius

Yvette laughed at her idiotic friends remarks. He always knew how to make light of a situation. No matter how bad her life was. Her eyes scanned over the line again. There is a werewolf besides you at our school currently.

At least she wouldn't be alone. She wondered if she could meet this person. She'd read that transforming with another of your kind can seriously subdue the pain.

Yvette placed the letter down. Staring at the perfectly pruned garden. With only specific colours of very specific flowers. She sighed and decided to run off to her secret place.

Leaving the houses main garden, there was a very large maze. Her grandfather would apperate muggles there for fun. He enjoyed watching them run in search of an exit. They eventually died after a few days, from a very slow and painful death.

He was a horrible man. Yvette was glad she never had to meet him.

Walking into the maze, not too far down, to her left there was a specific patch of leaves. When a hand is pressed against the leaves, the vines and twigs would contort. Revealing a passageway.

She walked through this passageway, taking in the breathtaking view that this secret garden held.

Beautiful different varieties of flowers covered every inch of the walls and floor. Pinks, Blues, Yellows, Reds, Greens and Purples were splashed almost everywhere. In the middle of the garden, capturing the afternoon sun, was a giant cherry blossom tree.