Summary

When Autumn Hale was ten years old her and her sister Cora where playing in the woods behind their house while her two older siblings Laura and Derek were at school, her parents and the rest of her family including Cora after she ran back to the house because she suspected something was wrong died in what is known as the Hale house fire. The only survivor being her uncle Peter Hale. After that devastating event Autumn, Derek, and Laura decided to leave their home town of Beacon Hills.

Eight years later after Laura had left to go back to Beacon Hills and then her losing touch with them after a few months Derek decides to go home and look for their sister. Autumn stayed behind because she couldn't face the memories of their hometown Beacon Hills. But when months pass and Derek still hasn't returned and she hears that now he is somehow an Alpha she decides to go home and find out what happened all those months they were apart.

What Autumn Hale expected when she retured home was to find her brother Derek who was now an Alpha and get some answers while also joining his pack. What she didn't expect was to fall for this cute, sarcastic, brown haired, hazel eyed guy named Stiles. When she first meet Stiles she didn't expect to fall for him in fact the only thing on her mind when she meet him was "What the hell is a Stiles."

A/n: This is my first story so sorry if it isn't any good I'm very new at this but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Any feedback is welcomed because I may need it but I do hope you like my story. Also I don't know when I'll be able to update because I have to re-watch the show to get a feel of things so it may take awhile also I write what I want to do on paper first so I know if its any good so there's also that. Anyway sorry about the long authors note but be sure to vote and comment if you want and thank you to anyone who reads this.
-Autumn

A/n: So I did some editing on the summary because after looking at the prologue I noticed that it didn't really match up with the summary, so I tried to fix it and I hope I did. Also again sorry if it sucks still and I also want to say thanks to the people who have voted and commented because that means a lot to me.