Four

A/N

You guys will never believe what happened!! So I had a performance at school, and I had to sing in front of my whole year group and some of my teachers because it was our last day at that school. It was the first time I had sung in public in five years, and it was terrifying. I sung some Kaiser Chiefs, and some other songs, and everyone was singing along and it was so fun. But that wasn't the best part. SIMON RIX FROM KAISER CHIEFS WISHED ME LUCK FOR IT ON INSTAGRAM!!!! I literally died when that happened. I actually screamed. Everyone heard XD

Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped to get him to notice me! I love you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week went fast, and soon enough, it was the night after the Kaisers' first show. I was woken up the morning after by someone calling me on FaceTime on my phone. I answered it straight away, knowing that it was Ricky.

'Seriously?' He said. 'You were asleep?'

I looked at the time on my phone. It was half past eight. I had to get up soon. 'I was tired.' I said. God, my voice sounded terrible. Singing so much wasn't good for you. I needed a break, but I had to get 

that album sorted to be recorded.

Ricky laughed. He looked so happy. Being on tour was one of his favourite things. He got to go to loads of new places, and spend time with the band, and perform. Performing was what he was best at, and what he enjoyed the most. It was great to see him so happy. Since the accident, he hadn't seemed quite himself. No matter how much he would tell me that he was completely over what happened, I couldn't believe him. I knew it still bothered him, but I couldn't do anything to help him. It was like he was shutting me out from it.

'Anyway, what's life back on the road like?' I asked.

'Heaven.' He said, smiling. 'Every time it seems like more people show up, and they go even more mad.' His eyes were wide and excited, the same way a kid looks in a sweet shop.

'I hope you're not doing too much crowd-surfing without me.' I said and laughed. I knew that Ricky wasn't allowed to crowd-surf, and he didn't do it that much. 'Or any other stunts.' I said, and he laughed.

'Does stage barrier climbing count?' He joked. 'Because there's always plenty of that. Anyway, you're just jealous because you can't do things like that.' He laughed. His laugh made the dark seem light, and made my whole body go warm. It was such a sweet sound, and I could never forget something amazing as that. Even if he was touring.

'I'm not jealous.' I lied. I was told by the hospital to basically not do any Ricky stunts if I was going to perform, because it would put extra stress on my leg. That meant I couldn't jump about as much as I would like to, and I definitely couldn't go jumping on and off a stage. 'I just don't want you to have too much fun without me around.'

'God, you're starting to sound like one of those clingy girlfriends.' Ricky said. I laughed.

Simon walked up behind Ricky without him noticing, and began waving frantically, smiling. It was so hard to not laugh at him.

'What?' Ricky asked me, looking confused. How could he not know that Simon was there? That made it more funny though.

'Nothing,' I said, shaking my head, and stifling a laugh.

Ricky stared at me for a while, looking confused.

Simon leaned down to Ricky's ear slowly. I couldn't believe Ricky didn't notice.