"Alex," I moan, the word slipping out involuntarily. Panic rushes through me as I grasp the audacity of our actions, the sheer recklessness of sharing such intimate moments in public. I clamp down on my lower lip, trying to suppress any more sounds that might betray us to the store clerk. Embarrassment floods over me like a tidal wave at the thought that she might have overheard. I silently beg for the ground to open up and swallow me whole, overwhelmed by the shame of our indiscretion.

But Alex pays no heed to my silent pleas; his lips persist in their relentless assault on my sensitive flesh. Each tug and pull sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my veins. I squirm beneath his touch, torn between the overwhelming desire to surrender completely to him and the nagging fear of being caught in the act.

As his ministrations intensify, my resolve begins to crumble, my body betraying me in ways I never thought possible. My toes curl in my shoes, my back arching involuntarily as waves of ecstasy wash over me, leaving me trembling with need.

Wetness pools between my legs. Despite the impropriety of our actions, I find myself unable to resist the magnetic pull of Alex's touch. He is a man I had a crush on, and despite his undeserving treatment and the cold shoulder he's given me, I find myself unable to resist his allure. It's a maddening contradiction, one that fills me with frustration and confusion. And now, to make matters worse, he's my mate, bound to me in a way that defies rationality and logic. It's a primal connection that overrides any semblance of reason, leaving me powerless to resist his touch, no matter how undeserving he may be of such a response. It's a force beyond my control, one that draws me to him despite my better judgment. Unconsciously, I press my body against his, feeling the firmness of his arousal pressing against my belly. The knowledge that his desire matches mine sends a surge of excitement coursing through me.

Alex withdraws his mouth from my breast, his gaze filled with an intoxicating mix of lust and hunger that sends a shiver down my spine. With a swift movement, he unzips his pants, freeing his hardened member from his pants.

"On your knees," he commands, his voice laced with a commanding authority that sends a thrill of anticipation coursing through me. My core throbs with need at the sound of his voice, my body trembling with desire.

Without hesitation, I drop to my knees, my breath coming in ragged gasps as I await his next command. The thought of engaging in such an act in public fills me with a heady sense of excitement, a thrill that courses through my veins like wildfire.

"Do you want this?" Alex asks, his member tantalizingly close to my face, its hardness a testament to his desire. I meet his gaze, my cheeks flushed with arousal, before obediently lowering my head and taking him into my mouth. I had never done this before, but I bet it's not that hard.

"Fuck!" Alex groans, his voice heavy with desire as he grabs my head, fisting my hair tightly and pushing himself deeper into my mouth. A wave of heat rushes through me as my throat burns, but I don't complain, eager to take all of him in.

I begin to move my head against his, drawing my tongue out to tease him further, savoring the taste of him on it. Each movement elicits a moan of pleasure from Alex, his grip on my hair tightening as he urges me on.

"Who knew you were such a slut," he murmurs, his words sending a thrill of excitement coursing through me. It's unexpected, but for some odd reason, I love how he calls me a slut.

Tears sting the back of my eyes as the fast movement causes a burning ache in my throat, but I refuse to stop. I continue to suck him relentlessly until he reaches his climax, releasing himself into my mouth with a groan of pleasure.

"Good girl, now swallow all of me," Alex commands softly, his fingers brushing away the tears that escaped my eyes. With a sense of obedience and a desire to please him, I swallow his cum, feeling a mixture of pride and submission as I fulfill his request.

Alex pulls away, a smirk playing on his lips as he meets my gaze. I return his look with a sense of pride, knowing that I have satisfied him completely. With a firm grip on my hair, Alex lifts me effortlessly off the ground, pressing my back against the cool surface of the wall. Our lips collide in a frenzy of desire, his mouth capturing mine with a ferocity that steals the very breath from my lungs.

I melt into him, yielding to the force of his kiss as he consumes me with a hunger that borders on desperation. His lips move with primal urgency, leaving no room for hesitation or doubt as if he's determined to claim every inch of me as his own.

He only releases me when someone knocks on the fitting room door. Thank the moon goddess, I say inwardly as I pant, my breath coming in ragged gasps and my lips swollen from our heated kiss. For a moment, I feared he would never let go, but I can't deny that I savored every minute of it. As I catch my breath, I find myself wondering what will happen next, my heart racing with anticipation and excitement.