"Oh my god, Aiden. Just please..." Frustratedly face palmed while the other is just chuckling.

"Are you getting mad? Frustrated? Do I say sorry now?"

"Aiden!" Tay can't but laugh at the other's attitude.

"I'm not mad nor frustrated. I just find you nosy." Aiden being dramatic, put his hand over his chest and acted as if he's hurt.

"Fine fine! I'll tell you, but not everything about it. Just a few." He nodded eagerly and even adjusted the way he sat.

"Hmm...can I ask questions? Maybe it's easier that way."

"Okay"

"When will you confess?"

"Who said that I will?"

"You won't?!"

"How can you be so dramatic?"

"I'm just teasing you!" It's Aiden's turn to roll his eyes at Tawan.

"I will confess. Just not right now. I don't know when will that be, but I know it's not supposed to be right now."

"And how are you coping up with everything?"

"Just fine..I think? I'm trying to get bet—why does it seem like we're having a therapy session right now?"

Aiden rolled his eyes and leaned on his chair. "You ruined the moment!"

"I'm sorry, okay! It just feels different that Off and Gun's not the ones that are listening to me right now."

"Do you feel uncomfortable? We can always stop and let's start playing at the shore."

"Is that okay with you?"

"Of course! Stand up! Let's goooo! Don't worry, there's a shady part near the shore. We'll stay there after playing around."

They went down and was greeted by the sight of the sea and the sound of the waves. He removed his shoes, pulled up his pants and run towards the water and stopped at the ankle-level water not wanting to get his pants wet.

"You're no fun! Come hereee!!" Aiden's a but farther from him. He's already soaked knee-deep into the sea.

"My pants will get wet!"

"Duh? Of course, it will!"

"I won't go there. Lucky for you you're wearing shorts."

"You should've worn shorts."

"How was I supposed to know that I'm going to do this right now?"

"I don't know? You should've known."

"Oh my god! Let's stop this."

He heard Aiden laughing while walking towards him. How can this guy be so frustrating but is also a ball of sunshine?

Let's go there? He pointed a shady area where it is under a branches of a tree. The tree itself is planted on the ground of the Ancestral House. So, it's basically above them.

"I love it here."

"You should come here often then. I also be right here—always."

They continued to dive even deeper into this world that they created. Not minding the time and everything around them. All that matters is where they are and the moment itself.

"Should we go now? To Street Hill." Aiden asked and proceeded to stand up while dusting off his shorts.

"Yeah, sure. Do you mind if we just walk?"