Cookies are sweet but your like pure sugar

An
This is not shipping the real people, this is shipping the minesonas. This is scarian. And yes i know that it's bad i made this at 1 am

Twt ig there's kissing and mild sexual content so watch out for that.

Grians pov

I was going over the plans for my mega base in my room. It was just so frustrating I had to get so many resources and so many Blocks. I was gonna be so busy. I looked at the clock , 5 am. it read. "5 am already, omg I pulled an all-nighter and didn't notice" I mumbled to myself. And that's when it hit me the best idea i've ever had in my entire life, i could go for some of scars cookies sooo i was just going to go get some. I stood up and went down the stairs and out of the house. I put on my elytra and flew off.
Honestly it was a really peaceful flight. When I landed at scars cookie shop I could smell a sweet scent coming from inside. It smelled like heaven to me and to everyone who came by.
I went in and I could hear the sounds of a person coming from the kitchen. Suddenly there was a loud bang and Then a head popped out from the opening of the doorway to the kitchen. Me who was not prepared for it sprung back and yelped. "SCAR YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT !!!" I yelled as Scar stood doubled over in the doorway laughing. "DON'T LAUGH AT MY FEAR" I screamed with an offended look on my face. That's when realization hit me "scar why are you here this early?" Have you slept at all tonight?" I asked. " One I could ask you the same and two I haven't slept for 79 hours but I was baking cookies and muffins for the shop". "I got a new recipe from this guy named badboyhalo. He has the best muffins. '' He went on excitedly about this bbh guy. It was kind of adorable. I cut him off "actually I was here for some cookies" i said and he smiled. "I have a menu with all of the sweets lying right there if you want to check out the newest editions' ' he responded. " i wonder what you added this time" i answered
And walked over to the menu. As I looked through the binder of sweets something caught my eye. It was titled an elven kiss. It was shaped like a normal cookie but it had a purple hersheys kiss in the middle and at that moment it looked like a gift from the heavens. He looked at me and said "you look like you just won the jackpot of one of those tv shows" *oven beeping noises* "Whoops forgot about the muffins, I'll go get them real Quick," he told me rushedly and raced through the doorway to the back of the shop. I could hear the oven door open and the best smell in the world came out. He came back through the doorway with a tray of delicious looking treats. As he was putting away the treats I spotted something on the tray. Some of those muffins he was talking about and a few elven kisses. And as soon as he put the tray away he asked me " what can i get for ya" "umm" i studerd " can i have two of those muffins you were talking about ?" I asked. He opened the door to the glass display case and picked two of the blueBerry muffins out for me then put them in a paper carrying bag. He turned to me and asked " was that all " " i would also like six elven kisses" i finished my order as he looked me in the eyes. He had that look like he was about to do something dumb. We made eye contact as he slowly walked up to me. Then suddenly he grabbed my hip with his left hand and placed his right hand on the back of my neck, and slowly pulled me into a soft and sweet kiss. I was shocked at first but kissed back once I realized that no I was not dreaming. It was like he tasted just as sweet as the treats he bakes. As we pulled away for air he teasingly said " you requested six not one" and then proceeded to smile at me as his eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips. "I mean I'm ok with it if you want," I responded, giving him the green Light. " oh i WANT ok" he growled then pulled me into a much more hungry kiss. As the kisses got more heated he lightly bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance. And I gave it to him. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won and I moaned lightly as he Explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue. The kiss was rough but it still felt loving and sweet. His tongue was long and rough, kind of a benefit of being with him bc its hot af. Eventually he pulled away both of us, having a deep pink blush on our faces  " I have been wanting to do that since season seven, " he said, his blush deepening to a bright red. He walked to the counter then pulled six elven kisses out of the display and put them in a separate bag and placed them on the counter then seducingly said " I hope you enjoy these just as much as the elven kisses I just gave you " he winked at me and then walked through the door frame to the back of the shop. I just stood there amazed by it all. Then I realized it was all real and I was as red as a tomato. I Quickly picked up my stuff from the counter and placed down a chest with about 2 stacks of Diamonds in it as payment and flew away as Quick I could to my base to catch up on some well needed sleep.
____________________________________
An

See any misspellings no you didn't ( pls tell me)

It is so late but i just had to finish this for you guys. when will i next post no one knows but yea go drink and eat something and get the rest you deserve you sleep deprived dehydrated gremlins now i will be off to my bed bye bye now -moon