Tranquil

Vincenzo's POV:

"Marianna, can I get some coffee?" I ask.

"Yes Boss." my assistant replies. 

"Grazie"

(Thanks)

I am in my office trying to figure out what to do with the Bastards I've locked up in my warehouse. I hear footsteps coming closer to my office. 

"Vincenzo, I found something u need to see. Its regarding the Russians." my wife Camila says.

"Ok let's go." But before we can leave my phone rings.

"Who is this?" I asked coldly.

"Hello. I'm Officer Hopper. Am I speaking with Vincenzo DeLuca?"

"Yes."

"Sir last night we got a phone call from Safe Haven Hospital because they had a 5-year-old Jane doe admitted by a couple who found her abandoned and unconscious on the street. Her name is Sofia, and we did a DNA test to confirm it. She is your daughter."

I let out the breath I was holding.

"Sir? Sir, are you there?"

"Are you sure Officer?" I ask, my mind refusing to believe it.

"Yes sir. She has the birth mark." He says.

"What's wrong Amore?" Camila asks. Unable to form any words, I don't answer her.

"She is currently at Safe Haven hospital in Seattle." Officer Hopper says.

"I'll start now so it should take us about 5 hours to be there." I say.

I cut the call and sink into my chair. "Who was that Enzo?" Camila asks.

"That was A police officer. They found Sofia." I say trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall. 

Camila's POV:

"What did you just say?" I ask facing difficulty in believing it.

"They found our baby, Amore Mio." He says.

My head starts spinning. My baby! They found my baby! I go over to my husband and sit beside him. He holds me and cries into my chest while I do the same.

We sit there for a few moments digesting it and then I go over to get my phone and call our pilot and tell him that we need to get to Seattle ASAP.

I return to Vincenzo's office and hear him ask Marianna to tell everyone that he has some urgent business to attend to.

We make our way out of the building and into the car.

I was about to sit when Vincenzo says, "Maybe you should stay with the boys Mila."

"Shut up Enzo, that's my baby. I'm coming." I say with finality in my tone.

"OK amore." He says giving up.

We reach the runway and make our way into our private jet and settle on the cozy recliners.

I will finally be able to hold my daughter after yearning for 4 years. The house has never really been a home after her kidnapping. 

All my children were heartbroken. I can't even describe what Vincenzo was feeling. The spark that made him Him was gone. Sofia is the light of our lives. The person who took her also took away our family's spirit.

Once we get to see and hold our daughter, I will find the person responsible for this and make sure that he dies. In a Painful way.

Vincenzo's POV:

The jet will be landing in a few minutes now. I can't believe it. My daughter will finally be home. Our joy. I can't wait to hold her. It's been 4 years since my family was happy. Since My kids forgot how to laugh.

I will find the person who took my baby and tear him apart slowly. Limb by Limb. But looking at the expression on Camila's face I don't think he'll have limbs, for me to tear them apart.

The plane lands and I take in a large amount of air to steady myself. We get into the car and drive towards the hospital. We are greeted by Officer Hopper and a doctor.

"She is in here Mr. DeLuca." Dr. Montgomery says. She opens the door, and my eyes fall upon a small girl sleeping on the bed. She looked tensed even in her sleep. My Principessa!

"Enzo, That's our baby!" Camila whispers through her tears. I nod through tears of my own and kiss her. 

We stay taking in the sight of our baby girl for some time and assure ourselves that she really is here. A feeling of relief and Tranquil spread over me as I was looking at her.

Then Dr. Montgomery tells us that it's better if we let her sleep, so we came out to discuss a few things.

"Mr. DeLuca, Mrs. DeLuca, Sofia was found unconscious near the road and was brought in by a couple. She has a broken rib and a few bruises but other than that she is fine." Dr. Montgomery says.

"Fi-Fine?" Camila says. "She has a Fucking black eye and you and I both know how hard the hit should have been to get a black eye." 

"I was coming to that." Dr. Montgomery says. "She also has a lot of healing bruises and ribs, and some of the things she said lead us to believe that she is a victim of abuse."

"ABUSE?!" I yell, my blood boiling with rage. "Do we know who did this?"

"No Sir." Officer Hopper said.

I walk out not being able to contain my fury anymore. Someone hurt my baby. Who hurts a 5-year-old? I will make sure to find them and end them taking my sweet time. But first I need to hold my baby.

Camila and I make our way to her room. We go inside but the bed was empty.

Camila went to check the bathroom, but it was empty as well. That's it. That's the last straw. Before I could move, I heard Camila yell at Officer Hopper "WHERE. THE. HELL. IS MY BABY??"

                                                        --------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!

I know that there are a lot of POV's.

Please let me know if it's confusing so that I can try to limit them if possible.

Thank you for reading!

SofiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara