Sofia

[WARNING]Contains - mature content, bad language, abuse, and other violent behaviors

"...and then Dorothy was finally reunited with her aunt and was back to her home and they lived happily ever after. The End." Rose says.

"Rosie?"

"Yes sweetheart?". Rosie says tracing the birthmark on my face with her hand.

"Even I wanna be as brave as Dowothy!" I groaned as I wasn't able to say it properly and started playing with my oversize shirt which was actually Rosie's.

Rosie chuckles looking at me.

"Sweetie you're braver than anyone i know." she says.

I jumped up from my place on the floor and hugged her. "I wuv You Rosie!"

I heard her wince but she immediately replied "I love you to Sofie bear"

I stayed there hugging her for a couple of minutes. I was safe with her. I looked at her and felt tears rolling down on my face. "U got hurt because of me!" I said sobbing. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I whispered into her chest.

I felt her hand caressing my head. "Don't cry sweetheart, you're my sister. It's my job to protect you." I was about to say something when we hear a car pull up outside. My heart starts beating soo fast and I feel like I can't breathe. I start gasping for air when I hear Rosie say "Sofia it's ok. Look at me." I shot up looking at her. "Stay here and try to keep your breathing even. I'll come back."

Before I can protest the basement door flung open with a loud thud. Master is coming in angrily. He starts lunging towards me but Rose blocks his path. He pushed her away and she fell down.

My eyes became blurry because of my tears and I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. I felt his hand around my throat and I wasn't able to feel the cold tiles anymore.

"Master...please." I whimper.

"I told you to do my laundry you little bitch!!" he yells. I feel him let go and I fall to the floor. He starts kicking me and continues it for a few minutes. I hear a crack. I am trying my best to hide my pain by looking at Rosie. She is trying to get up. Master is still kicking me.

Rosie is getting up limping. I see her taking an object. She told me to close my eyes. Then there was a loud thud.

I can't feel master's kicking anymore. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

It Hurts Everywhere.

Rosie helps me up. "I've got you sofie, it's ok." she whispers softly. I start crying in her arms.

"It hurts Rosie..." I whisper. "I know baby, but this will be the last time."

We make it out of the basement before someone pulls rose back. She puts me on the floor trying to make master let go.

He drags her to his room. I follow trying to help Rosie. I see her on the bed and master is hurting her. My head starts spinning when I realize that he was hurting her the same way he hurt me. I  see him unbuckling his pants when Rosie tells me to turn around, tears rolling down her cheeks. I feel hot tears burning my skin.

I turn around and run towards the kitchen pulling out the biggest knife I could find. I run back to the bedroom and stab him.

I hear him roll over in pain and fall down.

Rosie gets up and holds me close to her. "Good job." she whispers.

We look at him and I realize that I stabbed him in the butt. Rosie takes me out of the room but we hear master trying to get up. "Sofia, I need to call the police but you need to escape."

"No Rosie, I am not going alone!" I cry. " Ok. Do u see that tree far away?" she asks

"Yes" I reply. "I need you to run as fast as u can and hide over there and wait for me. Can you do that sofie?"

"Yes" I nod. 

"Remember Sofie bear never be afraid. Always keep your head high because you haven't done anything wrong. It wasn't your fault that bas - bad guy was hitting us. Even if I'm not there with you, you should be brave." she said looking me in the eye.

I nod tears pooling in my eye.

"Ok go now, I'll be with you soon and then we can celebrate your 5th birthday sweetheart" she says.

"Pwomise?" 

"Promise. I love you Sofia"

"I wuv you to Rosie"

I hug her and then start running as fast as I could, my heart threatening to shoot out from my chest. I reach the tree, but I wasn't able to stop in time.

Time skip (The next day)

I slowly open my eyes. I try to recognize where I am but I can't. I see a man standing next to me and get scared. "Please don't hurt me, please..." I whimper.

"I am not going to hurt you child, don't be scared. I am a police officer." he says.

"What's your name sweetie" he asks

"Sofia"

"Ok sofia my name is officer Hopper. Your safe sweetie don't worry. Do you remember anything that happened?" He asks.

"I-I Think so" i say softly.

My breathing is getting restricted and I start wailing. "Where's Rosie?!" I ask through my cries.

Officer Hopper's face turned serious, " Sweetie there was no one else with you. Someone found you unconscious and brought you to the hospital. There was a fire in a nearby house. Was it yours?"

"I don't know." I reply.

"I-I want R-Rosie."

___________________________

A/N: Hey guys!

So this is the first chapter and I'm not sure if it's giving.

But lmk how u like it !

Thank you for reading!

Vote & Comment ❤️