𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚎𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛

"Chodo mujhe," Arohi demanded, struggling against the iron grip of Ayan's men. One of them muttered,

"Sir has ordered us to leave you home," to which Arohi glared,

"Kyun? Mera pedd nahi hai, chodo mujhe abhi." They released their hold on her.

"Aur haan, apne boss, uss kharush ghamandi ko boldo ke mein usse nahi darti. Uske cheap tactics mujhpe nahi chal te." She clenched her fists, her anger palpable.

"I really want to slap them," she thought, her hands itching with the desire to strike. "Yaar, inka shakal dekhkar mujhe ghussa aata hai."

An idea flashed in her mind. "Haan, idea mast hai," she said aloud, moving back towards them. She circled around them, her eyes narrowing as she stared at each one.

The first one had roughly shoved her into the van, and the second one had tried to cover her mouth with his hand. She remembered biting him, making him yelp in pain. "Serves him right," she thought.

And then there was her favorite - the one who had lost My favorite earrings. Arohi's palm itched as she looked at him. With a forceful, random slap, she struck his face, the sound echoing in the stillness. His face turned red with the impact, and Arohi felt a small surge of satisfaction.

Without another word, she turned and entered her House, leaving the men to nurse their wounded pride.The gate and surrounding were destroyed.

Arohi

"Aru," Maa ran to me, taking a deep breath as soon as she reached me.

Maa looked at me, worry etched on her face. "Tu theek hai? Usne tujhe kuch kiya toh nahi, Aaru?" she asked, her voice trembling with concern. I nodded and smiled at her reassuringly.

"Maa, Teri beti Hu, Durga Maa ki beti. Maana ki woh Gamandi rakshas Mahisasur hai, par main bhi Durga Hu " I said,

Maa's expression shifted to one of pride, and she patted my head gently.

" Uske Ghar ka Ek Ek Saman Thod me aayi Hu " She chuckled.

"Arohi," my father called me sternly, setting down his files and approaching me.

"Bacha," he said, caressing my head gently, "Tu jaanti hai kitni tensed ho gayi thi teri maa? Wada kar ki tu Ayan ke raaste mein nahi aayegi. Bahut khatarnak aadmi hai, samjhi?" Baba's voice was filled with concern, and I nodded in understanding. "Hmm, yeh sach hai," Baba nodded, his expression serious. "I taught you to stand for the truth, par jahaan apne aap par khatra ho, wahaan peeche rehna hi behtar hai."

I know how much they care for me, and I don't want them to be hurt because of me. But will Ayan understand? He arrived at my house today and destroyed my neighbor's home. The memory of his ruthless actions flashed in my mind, making me even more determined.

"Maa, Baba, I understand your worry," I said, looking at them both. "But I can't stand by and let him destroy everything. We have to fight back." Baba hummed in response, exchanging worried glances,

"He's incredibly powerful, not just in this country, but he has connections all over the world," Baba commented, his voice tinged with worry. "Ayan Agnivanshi is not someone to be underestimated. His influence reaches far and wide, and he's not afraid to use it to get what he wants."

As we walked into the hall, the weight of his words hung in the air. I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of my stomach. Ayan's reach seemed limitless, and the thought of going up against him filled me with a sense of dread.