CHAPTER -22- Rituals

Start from the beginning

Siya:-मैने क्या किया हैं जी

(Siya:-What did I do?)

Ranveer looks at her with surprise that she is pretending to be so innocent and how can he tell everyone that how she took out the ring.

Ranveer:-Umm nothing..

The game continues like this and in the end both the brothers win over their wives.

*At night

Rajveer goes to the room and finds Aditi sitting on the bed, he sits a little away from her and says

Rajveer:-This marriage was so early for us that we did not get a chance to know about each other that much.

She says looking at her hands,

Aditi:-Yes, that's it, all this happened too quickly to understand anything.

He nodded his head and says

Rajveer:-I think we should start our relationship with friendship and then take it forward.

Aditi:- Sure.

He says while getting up from the bed,

Rajveer:-You sleep on this bed, I will sleep on that sofa, okay.

Aditi looks towards the sofa and then looks towards Rajveer and says,

Aditi:-The sofa will be too small for you. Why don't we sleep on the same bed? Anyway, it's big enough for two people.

Rajveer:-Sure you have no problem with it?

She nods her head and says

Aditi:- Yeah sure.

And on the other hand, when Ranveer goes into his room, he sees Siya standing near the bed with her sword.

Ranveer:-Why are you standing like this with a sword in your hand?

Siya looks at him and says ,

Siya:-I may be your wife in front of the world, but don't expect anything from me in this room.

Hearing this he slowly walks towards her with a mischievous smile and says,

Ranveer:-Why, my wife, what do you think I want from you here?

She says irritated by him,

Siya:-Leave your drama and go quietly to that sofa and sleep, I also want to rest.

He deliberately lies down on the bed and says,

Ranveer:-This room was mine before you came, and anyway this bed is very big why don't you sleep on the other side of it.

Siya:-I don't trust you at all, I don't know what you will do next.

He pretends again and says,

Ranveer:-उल्टा डरना तो मुझे आपसे चाहिए क्या पता आधी रात आप मेरा नाजायज फ़ायदा उठाना चाहें तो .

(Ranveer:-On the contrary, I need to be afraid of you, who knows if you want to take unfair advantage of me in the middle of the night.)

While saying this he covers himself with his hands.

She says sarcastically,

Siya:-Have you ever seen your face?

He says while nodding his head,

Ranveer:-Yes, I see it every day. You also agree, I have been handsome since childhood.

Siya says dumbfounded,

Siya:-Children are cute not handsome.

He interrupts and says

Ranveer:- But I am handsome.

Hearing this she says,

Siya:-I didn't know you were narcissistic.

Then he says annoyingly

Ranveer:-आप मुझे परेशान कर रही हैं, मेरी प्यारी सीते

(Ranveer:-You are troubling me, my dear Sita.)

She says while trying to remove him from the bed,

Siya:-Go to the sofa Ravan , I will sleep here.

He stands up and says ,

Ranveer:- मैं कोई रावण नहीं, मैं तो अपनी सीता का राम हूं

(Ranveer:-I am not Ravan, I am Ram of my Sita.)

There is a ruckus between the two on this issue, meanwhile both Ranveer and Siya fall on the bed due to which the bed breaks.

Both look at each other with surprise.

Siya:-All this happened because of you. If you had slept on the sofa, this would not have happened.

He looks offended by it and says,

Ranveer:-Now this is also my mistake, this would not have happened if you had not fallen on me.

Siya:-There is no point in arguing with you, sleep on that sofa.

Saying this she lies down on the ground near the balcony.

Ranveer also sleeps on the sofa.

She murmured to herself,

Siya:-How shameless is he sleeping comfortably there and I am sleeping on the floor, not even once did he pretend to let me sleep on the sofa, wow Siya, what a husband you have got.

Saying this she falls asleep.