First contact.

Felix.

My journey to school didn't take as long than anticipated, but I arrived there on time none the less. My mistake was that I came at such a time I was pretty much on time for my daily beating and berading. Being the only openly gay kid at school meant that I was pretty much an outcast from the rest; I didn't have any friends, I'm treated like this freakish alien, my days are spent alone and I pretty much do nothing but take the beatings and verbal abuse that comes my way. Although, I do enjoy my lessons, especially science God I love science.

As I walk in through the doors the noise of closing locker doors and people talking fills my ears. I continue on walking to my locker to fetch my books for first period, locker number 134 was the number of my locker and was oh so convenientally next to the biology lab.

Three, eight, one. Click!

I lift the latch and open the locker door, quickily locating my textbooks on biochemistry and microbiology and stuffing them into my backpack.

Maybe I won't be beaten today, I thought to myself. Well I thought wrong, my locker door slammed shut right in front of me, barley missing grazing my face. Here we go again. The normal gang of Ben, Victor and a few other jocks had come to give me my beating, I was used to it by now and I sometimes narrowly avoided getting hit but that is something that rarely happens.

"Hey faggot, heard you got fucked last night. Did it hurt" Said Ben whilst shoving me against my locker. This had completely caught me off guard and, so as a result, I could do nothing to lessen the blow to my back. Even if I did do anything my resistance would have proven to be futile so in reality it would have been been better to do nothing at all.

I look to my left and see Victor, my heart fluttered. I have a crush on Victor and I mean a major crush, although it may seem ironic that I'm in love with the person who watches me beat beaten and called names and even he joins in sometimes. He's just so darn handsome, it's not like he has a extremely chisled jawline that almost all of the doucebaggy jocks seem to have, and not to mention that it attracts all of the whores of our school. Victor just has a normal jawline that seems to complement his features, nothing special. I glance over towards his emerald green eyes that captivate me, but I notice something in them that confuses me slightly. They seem to be glowing with regret. He notices that we are staring into each others eyes and quickly diverts his gaze to the busy hallway behind him, he also cranes his neck to do so.

Henry throws a blow to my stomach taking me out of my trance. The blow was powerful enough to wind me and cause me to drop my books with a loud thud on the floor. My legs loose all strength and I crumple to the floor, the punch seeming to take all energy away from me. Great.

"Dumb faggot staring at Victor, probably fantasising fucking him and then eating him" mocked Ben above me, and even laughing at some points.
"Let's go, were gonna be late" And with that, Ben and his gang take off to their class. Fortunately, they weren't in my classes much exept for gym and French although Victor was in my AP biology class, he didn't terrorise me as much when compared to being with his friends.

I lay in that position for a few moments, clutching my abdomen. Todays beating was more crule than usual, probably from Ben being beaten himself by his alcoholic dad. The bell signaling the start of first period rings out through the hallway, it also signals me to get up and get to class. Quickily grabbing my books I head to the bio lab next to my locker.

Entering the bio lab I'm greeted by Dr Grey. Dr Grey is one of my most favourite teachers, mainly because he actually teaches interesting stuff and not boring, mundane and useless stuff like other teachers do.