Pulp Addiction

Again this for a mature audience!
It will contain:
Sexual content
Nudity mentioned
Sex
Cursing
Etc.

' ' - thinking
" " - talking
—————————————

Pulp Addiction

The day started like any other in Daten city, a milkman was riding his bike half asleep. Chuck was on the side of the rode that the milkman was riding when he noticed him riding straight to him. The milkman noticed Chuck but before he could slow down he ran him over, surprisingly Chuck was still alive.
The milkman saw a construction vehicle coming to them and he moved out the way but Chuck got ran over again, leaving the milkman in shock.

"Nothing!" Garter yells, right now stocking and boxer were enjoying breakfast along with Y/N who came to visit. "What? Pipe down, will ya? It's too early for this..." boxer says eating clam chowder soup to help with his hangover from the previous night, "isn't there any?! Isn't there any?!" "What's missing your period?" Y/N replies to Garters frantic yelling, "be quiet, de- child! I just need to release! Don't we have any tissues?!" He says looking like his lower part is about to explode, boxer immediately grabbed Y/N keeping her from his reach if he did go that route, "get away! You [BLEEP] priest!" He yells at garter, "oh wow... dude need help or something it looks engorged..." Y/N says looking at it in both amusement and worry, "don't toy with me!" Garter yells at them, "if your out of tissues, then just clean up with your mouth, that's what I always do" Y/N replies licking her lips in a seductive way making the brothers blush hard and try to calm down so they don't end up like Garter.
"You don't get it! The mouths not an option! Tissues envelop it oh-so-softly and gently and leave you a feeling as if you've ascended to heaven! A tissue is the only way to dispose of it!" Garter says to the girl, "dispose of what?" Boxer says mockingly, making garter stare at him. "Whatever, I don't care" Y/N and Boxer say, "c'mon, stocking and boxer. Let's get ready to head to school and leave garter to his devices" "yes, darling" stocking says before getting up to leave but garter yells at the three to stay, "this phenomenon is not limited only to Daten city... it has already ballooned into a nationwide social problem!" He says but noticed the brothers not listening and only Y/N is, "in short... to be without paper is to be without God! This paper shortage has gone on for two weeks! As a man of the faith, this load is too much for me to blow off!" Garter says before he explodes, luckily he faced away from the three, "wtf...." Y/N whispers to herself as a lightening strike hits Chuck sending a message.
Garter reads it but they already know what it's for, "paper plant" Y/N reads, garter looks at the brothers before looking at Y/N and sighs and pulls her away from the to talk to her privately.
"I know you're a demon-"
"succubus, get it right" Y/N correct him.
"The other two don't seem to be playing attention so I was wondering..." Garter hints, brushing off Y/N's correction.
Y/N sighs before nodding, "yeah yeah, whatever but you owe me" she says before garter nods and goes back to face the brothers.
"Go angels and Y/N is coming with you guys, now go!" Garter yells at the pair

Right now Boxer was driving to the scene with stocking in the passenger seat and Y/N in the back snacking off of Stocking personal stash (he lets her), "man, he's annoying as hell..." boxer says as stocking pulls out a jelly bean that is Y/N's favorite flavor and hands it to her, "Bingo!" Boxer yells as he sees the paper plant.

"this is the place..." Y/N says looking at the angelic note while Boxer drives closer, "that's a disturbing silhouette... smells fishy, all right..." Stocking says while looking at the dick shaped plantation, "shit, you sure that isn't your breath boxer" stocking taunts him, "shit! It's that clam chowder from earlier" he says looking embarrassed while covering his mouth, "need a mint I have a few" Y/N says as Boxer nods and takes a few.

Boxer parks the car next to the plantation and stocking helps Y/N out the car while holding the door open for her, Y/N smells around and tries to control her urges as she stays away from the other two.
The three enter the plantation and find it covered in... cum? Making them confused as Y/N tries not to look around too much in fear it might activate her transformation, "wow. The architecture here is really spunky!" Boxer says looking around, "I'm impressed you've bones up on your studies" stocking replies.
"Who's there!" Y/N yells when she noticed sperm looking soldier ghost reveling themselves, "ah! They're so cute I could swallow 'em up!" Y/N yells making the pair jealous, "so you're behind this! Man, what have you don't to the factory...?" Boxer asks "If it hadn't been for this factory, that terrible general Scottie never would have shown up!" The sperm ghosts yells, "so basically you're settling a grudge, huh?" Boxer relies uninterested, "you're gonna pay!" A ghost says before all of them aim their weapons at the pair, Y/N ran off somewhere without anyone noticing, "damn it! They look nice but make sure you don't get it in your eyes! That shit hurts" boxer warns stocking at they begin fighting off the ghost.

Y/N wandered into a deep part of the factory trying to fight her strong urges until she came upon more of those sperm ghost, "back off!" A ghost yells as Y/N look at them with a crazed smile, taking off her leg garter, "I need to blow off some steam so this is perfect my dears..." she says before transforming her weapon and began fighting off the ghost that got in her way.

Boxer and stocking were getting fed up with the ghost so they decided to transform, "O, evil spirit born of those lost between heaven and earth..." they both say as they transform their weapons in their angelic outfits, "and so on and so forth! Repent bitch!" Boxer says as he begins to fire off bullets at them and stocking begins to slash at them finally killing the ghost as they explode, and boxer and stocking collect their heavens until they notice Y/N is missing and begin looking for her.

Back with Y/N, she was currently in her transformation form trying to calm down as she hears boxer and stocking looking for her. She transforms back into her human form and runs to them as she hugs them acting like she was scared, boxer was shocked at first by her hug but soon reciprocated it, enjoying the warmth her body gave off, stocking however felt something was off as he stares at her for a bit before hugging back, but unable to shake that feeling off...

—————————————

Word count: 1203