The Turmoil of the Beehive

Again this for a mature audience!
It will contain:
Sexual content
Nudity mentioned
Sex
Cursing
Etc.

Again this for a mature audience! It will contain: Sexual content Nudity mentioned SexCursing Etc

For a future character in this chapter

' ' - thinking
" " - talking
-------------

The Turmoil of the Beehive

"Daten City... a veritable vortex of love and lust, all you students out there who edure arduous school life day after day: this is your chance to sit back, relax and enjoy!" Daten city can be seen going about it's daily life "come! Grab some popcorn and cola and gather 'round the TV!"

The church can be seen as Garter is inside reading the Bible before slamming it shut, Boxer and stocking come crafing down from above. Stocking on the toilet and Boxer in his bed, "Good morning, angels!" Garter greets them "How nice of our dear heroes to drop in!" "Only 'cause you yanked us down here, fucking asshole priest!" Boxer says giving him the middle finger as he fixes his hair, "sheesh... Dragging us outta bed this early in the morning.... dick, this better be good because I ain't stopping what I was 'doin" Stocking says refering to the toilet "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that" Gater says giving Stocking hand sanatizer and a toilet paper roll before  continuing "Listen, angels. Once again we are faced with a grave situation" "What? did another poop ghost attack or something?" Boxer says annoyed and un-interested, as stocking sits on the couch eating a chocolate ice-cream (Don't worry he cleaned himself properly in private, before joining back with them) "Your foul mouth is a serious problem... but is not the crisis I speak of" Garter says before the camers cuts to Chuck who pulls out a small, old and fidgety man from behind Garter "Ouch!" "This is the principal of Daten City's academic institution, he is our client this time" Garter explains to the boys "Man, this old guy's a drag..." Boxer says "S-student at our school have been going missing one after the other..." the principal says before chuck bit his head "ow, I've taken it up with the police, but they haven't the slightest either" He explains before stocking speaks up "So you think a ghost is behind it?" "I'm certain it's the work of the devil! oh angels! please save our school" He exclaims before running up to them and clinging to Boxers leg, making boxer kick him off him. "fine, whatever... I doubt we're allowed to say no anyways..." Boxer says making Stocking agree "That is correct" Garter says "Go, Angels! I order you to investigate the cursed school undercover! take care not to draw attention to yourselves" He finishes saying as Stocking and Boxer get ready to leave."I asked you to look after it for me"

At the school, the students are currently getting ready to head to class or are talking to their friends before Boxer and Stocking crash in driving see-through. Boxer slams the car door open and a red carpet rolls out and he and Stocking step out looking fabulous "what the...?!" A student says looking at them in awe "Celebrities?!" Another student shouts while others follow "Gods?!" "Nope! were angels dicks!" Boxer says correcting them "Boxer, Do you even know what 'undercover' even means?" Stocking says to his brother. They both walk down the halls while the students take pictures of them like they are super stars "Man, school's pretty much the same everywhere, here and up there" Boxer complains "you're one to talk. You used to ditch school all the time back in Heaven" Stocking scoldes his brother "School can't contain you when you're a big deal like me, just like a cheap pair of boxers" Boxer replies "ah, I see" Stocking says looking at a map the principal drew for them "Okay, let's make this job quick" stocking says before they both hear students screaming and moving out the way "Hey, stockin' here's someone suspicous already" Boxers says looking at the boy running at them with a bee's all over him "you can say that again" Stocking says. Boxer tranforms his boxers into his gun and shoots at the person also getting rid of the bees on him, the boy runs passed them as Stocking trips him making the boy fall to the ground and drop the beehive he was carrying in the process, Stocking and Boxer look at him unimpressed "Bah, just some stupid kid" Stocking says, the guy looks up at them both and his eyes set on Boxer as he seems to have fallen for him "oh, wow..." He says to boxer. They both are silent for a while until Boxer turns his attention to the beehive by his leg "huh? what's this?" He says kicking the beehive onto the Ginger guys head making the bees come back as he screams again, Boxer and Stocking watch the green outfit dude run around and snicker at him "A monster beehive man! Like, totally grodie!" Boxer says trying not to laugh "Let's take him back with us and say he's a beehive ghost!" Stocking says laughing a bit "Help me!" as he runs around and bumps into a a football player wearing a pink and yellow football get-up, he falls back and the beehive falls off his head "oh, Brief darling" A girls says sitting on a tower of football players and cheerleaders, "Where do you think you're going with my lovely beehive on your head?" she questions him "I asked you to look after it for me, not harm it bitch" "it's the queen Barby" A kid yells out "I-I'm sorry! but it wasn't my fault" Brief says "c'mon, now! why'd you take it off?" Boxer says patting him on the back "Hands off him, you disgusting blond boy" A girl says behind a crowd getting everyone's attention as students move out the way to they can see who talked. A suprisingly normal human girl spoke, but Boxer felt like he seen her before, "huh? and who are you?" Boxer questions her making her snicker "Like I would tell a nobody my name" She insults him as she walks up to brief and pulls him up before focuses her attention to Barby "The hell is this?" she says looking disgusted by the sight before her "Say, you three must be new around here" Barby says to them ignoring Y/N's insult to her "I don't know if you're transfer student's or what, but doing as you please in my school is just asking for trouble" Barby says making the three look at her confused "did this bitch really say 'her school' " Y/N asked the other two "yes and, your school? by the way sugar tits our coversation still isn't over" Boxer says looking at Y/N "Don't you mean that munchkin principal's school? and who even are you?" Stocking says to Barby and then to Y/N making Y/N look at him slightly annoyed as she pulls Brief behind her letting him explain "O-oh, uh... this is Y/N my friend I met a few weeks ago" Brief explains to them making the brothers nod in acknowledgment but both slightly annoyed by her attitude towards them. "Oi back to me! offically, yes. In actuality, this school belongs to mwah, Queen Barby" Barby says "are we clear now?" "Long live Queen Barby! Hurray! Hurray!" the students cheer "Coulden't care less" Boxer says "let's ditch this idiot with the outdates doll's name, Stockin' and I guess you and Brief can join also" Boxer says to Y/N "thanks but I'll pass, c'mon Brief lets go" she says grabbing his hand and walking away with Stocking and Boxer following suit and Boxer steps on Barby's beehive crushing it. "No one walks out in the middle of me being worshipped! I'll teach those brats to insult me!" Barby curses them as she watches them leave.