Sex and the Daten City

Again this for a mature audience!
It will contain:
Sexual content
Nudity mentioned
Sex
Cursing
Etc.

' ' - thinking
" " - talking
—————————————

Sex and the Daten City

The city can be seen in the background only it looks like something out of a movie as a plane flies by and suddenly explodes as people scream and a monster shows up, Boxer and Stocking are seen driving see-through straight into the monster knocking it down. "I don't see no ghost..." Boxer says taking off his sun glasses, "you plowed right past it" Stocking informs him.
The cutscene for the movie appears showing words on the screen 'Boxer & Stocking In' and the screen cuts to Boxer and Stocking in a concert singing.
The screen cuts to the pair fighting off ghosts and saving the city.

People who are watching the trailer to the movie in the city start to chant the titles name "Sex and Daten City!" Is what they yell.
"You're out" Boxer says, "You've totally gone off the deep end..." "fuck you, bitch!"
"Sex and The Daten City!"

Boxer is seen taking photographs of himself as the camera crew cheer for him and feed his ego, as he gets into more suggestive poses.

Boxer walks down the hall to the door and his crew of helpers and bodyguards follow him. "You were wonderful again today, Boxer!" His manger complains him, "there's still more to do? When do I go shopping?" Boxer says thinking about Y/N but shrugs it off, "Shopping is next week, right now you have three commercials to shoot, an interview for Daten Days, and a hot celebrity party afterwards..." he says as the bodyguards open the doors to the building to show Boxers fans outfit holding gifts for him, "Maybe I should design a teen fashion line sometime!" Boxer exclaims as he signs autographs, "Yes! That's a great idea we'll get right on it! I'll pencil in a meeting for Tuesday" the manger says before turning to a bodyguard, "it's Fonny Thunder's birthday, send an Aston Martin or something and say, 'from Boxer'" he tells him, Boxer thinks of another idea "let's put out a CD! Something like, 'Panty's Pearly Pink Pack!'" "Okay! I'll ask Billy Morrison to produce it! I'll be a smash for sure!"

News papers and magazines are shows showing how hot Boxer is and what a 'great' guy he is.

Stocking reads the articles while on FaceTime with Y/N since they are gossiping about Boxer, "He's boasts an innocent and saucy personality. His freedom from scandals and gossip has sent his popularity skyrocketing with people of all ages from kids to the elderly" Y/N says over the phone while reading one of her own magazines about him, "he's sure got everyone fooled, what a bunch of bullshit" Stocking says eating a pudding and getting slight shivers about how delicious it is, "This pudding hit the jackpot!" Stocking says posting about how good it taste to his social media page until the doorbell rings, "ugh. About damn time" stocking says looking at Y/N who nods over the phone. He says his byes to her and hangs up and goes outside to Boxers limousine waiting outside the church.

"Hi, Boxer. What's up?" Stocking says to his brother, "hi, Stockin'! Oh yeah! I caught your commercial!" As he snickers and Stocking looks at him shocked, "fuck me! That was rich stockin'!" "Oh, shut up!" He says grabbing Chuck and throwing him at Boxer.
"You haven't done anything since. Put out in the cold already?" "I make it a rule to not sell out, unlike someone else with no integrity" stocking comments while pouring himself a cup of tea. "I'm staying out of sight until the premiere, After that I'll play it nice and cool"
"Sit on your ass too long and not even those monkeys'll want you!" Boxer insults him while getting pampered "just make sure you don't fuck up the movie by starting any scandals" Stocking says as they pull up to the premier.