“Are we strangers or what? Har baat pe, thank you!? Tu ye sab na kisi aur ko jaake bolna, mujhe nahi. Nai toh...” Nitya says this and looks at her sister teasingly.

“Nai toh kya? What will you do?” Ruhana glares at Nitya.

“Nai toh, you’ll wake up to pop songs every morning, you know!” Nitya says it teasingly

“Huh! Noo! I don’t like them, and you won’t sing it, okay?” Ruhana glares at her.

Nitya laughs at Ruhana’s annoyed face. She knows that her sister isn’t fond of loud and pop songs, and she takes chances to tease her for the same. Ruhana is still glaring at her, for Nitya often plays pranks, and she might put on a pop song, if not sing. Nitya catches the cushion thrown by Ruhana and embraces her in an instant.

“Arey, arey! Kyun gussa ho rahi ho? Main mazaak kar rahi thi, I know you don’t like pop music. Lekin vahan music festival mein ho sakta hain.” Nitya tries to convince her.

“That music festival is starting tomorrow, Nitu. Did you practice for it? Tum keh rahi thi na ki vahan bahut saari performances hone wali hain.” Ruhana glances at Nitya questioningly.

“Han, Ruhana, tu thik keh rahi hai. I guess I got a list of all the functions and performances on the mail. Let’s check it.” Nitya says she’s suddenly excited about the music festival.

“Par mujhe bhook lagi hain

“Par mujhe bhook lagi hain. Pehle khaana khaate hain, phir dekhein?” Ruhana says it innocently, causing Nitya to laugh.

They freshen up and then move to have dinner, which is all ready as per their choice. They have made one accomplishment of their London trip, while the other one is left to be experienced.

*****
Vineet returns home only to hear some tunes and wordings. He smiles, he knows it’s his brother who’s practising in his room. He has to represent the World Music Academy at the festival and he’s quite excited about it. He makes his way towards his brother’s room and he finds Aniket playing a tune on the piano and he’s singing along.

Aniket is blessed with a melodic voice and it’s an additional trait for him. He’s been fascinated towards music ever since his childhood. When his mother used to listen to songs, he used to sing out loud, and that’s when his mother realised that she needed to work on this trait of her son. She got him enrolled in a music class and he has improved ever since.