Tsundere x Deredere

Xaine walked down the halls with purpose. He didn't plan to talk with anyone. After all, he was the mysterious silent type.

Though what many silent types forget is that there's a cheerful bubbly girl waiting for them right around the corner.

Xaine groaned when he saw Zayla. He tried to quickly backtrack before she could see him. But it was too late.

"Hey! You weren't trying to leave without saying hello, were you?"

Xaine shrugged when she caught up to him.

"Well?"

"Hm?"

"Can you say hi?"

Xaine sighed as he muttered, "..hi.."

Zayla beamed at his response, "I'm glad I got to see you. Would you like to walk with me to hogsmeade?"

"Why should I?"

Zayla shrugged with a mischievous smile, "I just thought it would be a nice change of pace."

"Mm."

"Well?"

"..I'll think about it."

Zayla beamed, "Can't wait to see you there!"

"I said I'll think about it." Xaine muttered with crossed arms, "It's not a guarantee."

"It would be fun~"

Xaine rolled his eyes.

"Come on! Just try it once with me! If you don't like it- we won't ever have to do it again."

"Promise?"

Zayla nodded as she chanted, "Cross my heart, and swear to die."

"..Don't have to be that extreme.."

Zayla smiled at his comment, "See you there?"

"Fine." Xaine muttered as Zayla jumped up and down a couple times causing her pastel peachy orange locks to bounce.

Xaine looked away from her trying to hide the slight blush that appeared. He didn't want to admit to himself that Zayla is kind of cute.

 He didn't want to admit to himself that Zayla is kind of cute