Stoic: well played that's my future daughter-in-law

Astrid: *flying forward with the black sheep when it's not loud comes at her with his hammer* Stormfly *she says as her dragon quickly dives under the net and making snotloud hit fishlegs and she quickly flies back over the net dropping it in hers*

Stoic: that's 13 Astrid take the game

Hunter: yep Burk is pretty much perfect allHunter of my hard work pays off and it's a good thing because with Vikings on the backs of dragons the world just got a whole lot bigger

*Skipping to the middle of the ocean we can see hiccup toothless Hunter and storm*

*Storm*

*Hunter and hiccup riding across the ocean with thunder drums and Scauldrons on either side of them as we got higher Hunter and hiccups sit up* FYI I forgot to mention Hunter had the same helmet as hiccup except his is all black like his armor

Hunter: whoa *I yelled at storm did a barrel roll in the clouds*

*Toothless and storm flew up high above the clouds they both then dive down circling back up into the clouds spinning up above the clouds then dropping then after they fly for a minute they stopped and started gliding*

Hiccup: *after a few seconds pat's toothless head* what do you say bud you want to give this another shot *toothless storm just growl in response*

Hunter: oh relax it'll be fine *me and Hiccup loosen all of our equipment on the saddle* ready *storm and toothless just grumble in response as me and Hiccup slowly fall off our dragons*

Hiccup woooo

Hunter: *as we were falling storm and toothless caught up with us until we could see the water me and Hiccup quickly pull up the little hatch on our pants quickly making dragon wings as me and Hiccup were now gliding* woooooo yeah

Hiccup: *as me and Hunter were flying storm took a shot at a cloud making it explode as we flew over it* whoa *toothless shot at another cloud making it explode* yeah *then they both shot at a cloud making it explode*

Hunter: woooo this is amazing

*The cloud start clearing to see rocks in the way*

Hunter: no longer amazing storm *me and both hiccups yell for our dragons as they both roar quickly flying forward grabbing me and Hiccup in their wings and we both tumble on the island and our dragons open their wings letting us up as hiccup fixes his leg* well that just came out of nowhere *I said as the Rock Tower came crashing down*