"I told you you've shot that bitch," Quez says out loud with disgust. "That's Soul's mother-

"That ain't no mother though what type of mother chooses drugs over her daughter," We hear Amir say interrupting Jet. I felt relief in that they were still together, they could keep each other safe.

"You said Slicks dead, since when? Wasn't Tyashsa messing around with him? How could he be dead when she was staying with him?" I ask him as Quez and I walk up the steps to my apartment.

"I don't know but from what I read in Tyasha's Journal, she was involved with some Nigga name Oquil and the supposed Father of Soul," I hear the disgust in his voice as he says the last part.

"This story just keeps getting wilder and wilder," I say turning my key in the front door. "Slim!" I call out his name walking into the house, while Quez follows suit. When I get no response I figure he might've gone to his Aunts.

"We finna go by the Mob's trap house real quick though, we have some business to discuss with Lorenzo. That's the only way I could be one step closer to finding my daughter," Jet lets us know as I sit on the bar stool, placing the phone on the counter.

The phone hangs up before I can even respond. "So what are we supposed to do?" Quez asks walking towards me before taking a seat on the stool next to me. I shrug my shoulders.

Amir

"You've been gone for some time now. what happened to your leg?" Lee says to me embracing me in a tight hug. I return it squeezing him tightly before releasing him. "Someone shot at us while we were at the trap house," I tell him as he frowns up at me. "Don't worry we killed him already, well Pa did, but he's dead."

He smiles at me before turning towards Pa giving him a small nod, to which the male returns it. "We have to speak with Lorenzo and you too, we found some more information and a journal on top of documents indicating a drug that I created when I was younger," Pa explains to Lee who tenses up looking at the envelope.

"Hurry up inside so we can find Lorenzo," Lee tells us pulling us inside. "What do you mean find him? He should be still locked up." I let him know as we round the corner of the hall to find Lorenzo sitting down in a chair, with a small blasian male at his side. "Sunny?" I hear Pa call out a name causing the male to look up at him.

"Never-mind on why you're here, Lorenzo we have to talk! My daughter has been taking, and I need answers," Pa lets Lorenzo know who opens his eyes before looking at us both. He looks between us before gesturing for us to take a seat.

I scoff because the nigga got the nerve to order me to sit in my own trap house. I do as he says sitting beside Pa, as Lorenzo whispers something in Sunny's ear who nods standing up and walking towards the front.

"What is it you want to know?" He finally asks us after making sure his lover rounded the corner. "Why did you send him away?" I question him suspicious of his behavior and he chuckles blowing out smoke from the blunt he was smoking. "To protect him, 'cause you never know who's listening and judging by how y'all came in. You niggas discovered more than you were hoping to find." He says as Jahmir takes out the envelope throwing it on the table. Lorenzo smirks, "We never wanted you to find out this way Jahmir, hell we never wanted you to find out at all," He lets us know leaning forward to hold the envelope.

"Start talking, I get tired of hearing the same excuse, I've found out now so explain yourself, and dont leave anything out!" Pa says raising his voice as Lee tries his best to tell him to calm down.