ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕!

Depuis le début

"Did I....say something wrong....?" she asked in uncertainty as she looked up at Rook.

Rook shook his head, as if trying to bring himself back to reality. He grabbed both of [Y/n]'s hands in his in haste and pulled her closer to him.

"Non, Dame Princesse! You did nothing wrong. I was just quite shocked that you did not know of our housewarden." he replied with a smile on his face. It looked quite strained to say the least but [Y/n] chose to ignore it for her own good.

"It's just that Roi du Poison is so popular here in twisted wonderland as a model and actor. Yet you do not know him." He filled her in with the information quickly.

'Ah....he doesn't know I'm from another world does he....'

"Ahhhh....I am from the countryside where not a lot of information gets through to. So I guess that is why I didn't know about him at all!" [Y/n] couldn't believe she lied so badly through her teeth. He probably won't even believe her at this point!

As Rook examined her suspiciously to check for any hints of lying on her face, [Y/n] couldn't help but cringe at the thought of getting found out. He stared at her for quite long before jumping back and grinning at her.

"Ah I knew you weren't lying mademoiselle! Now let us go and introduce you to Roi du Poison as you still don't know him!" Rook quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her too a big door in the middle of the hall . It was different from the other dorms around it. It stood out with its intricate designs and bigger size.

At the top it had a label which said "Housewarden" on it with cursive letters and fancy designs.

Rook knocked on the door with care. As if trying not to displace any of the designs on the door. They waited for a few seconds before an alluring and confident voice called out from the other side of the room.

"What is it now! Come in." exclaimed the voice with a hint of annoyance.

'I guess he is annoyed as it is quite late right now....'

As they entered the room. In the middle of the room, stood the gorgeous man with all his glory. Hands crossed and standing like a model. He radiated authority and confidence as he stared at them as they walked into the room like they were small ants before him.

"Rook....what have I told you about not interrupting me when I am doing my skin care in the evening!" He exclaimed at Rook with even more annoyance than before, rubbing his temples.

"Ah! Roi du Poison I wanted to introduce you to the new student in our dorm!" he stated, pushing [Y/n] in front of him with some force.

'Nice way to put me on the spot dunce head....'

As [Y/n] regained her composure, she nervously looked up to meet the gaze of the beautiful man. Only to see that his face was filled with surprise as he looked at her with curious eyes.

"Oh! So its you...." He smirked and looked at her up and down, sizing her up like he did before in the ceremony, to check if I had any flaws and such. [Y/n] turned to Rook feeling uncomfortable. Only to receive a nod of approval and understanding from him, with a strained smile once again.

"Well I guess you don't look half as bad as those potatoes that came in a while ago." He said exasperatedly at the thought of the new first year students.

'Damn.'

"Uhmmm..... Nice to meet you [Y/n] Alastair at your service!" She exclaimed in fake enthusiasm while bowing, trying to get on the beautiful man's good side.

"Hmmm...." He came closer to her in a hurry and spoke again. "You must keep your shoulders straight when bowing, not slouched-" As he straightened her shoulders. "-you must always talk formally to a person you just met-" Grabbing her face with force making her look at him. "-and you must always keep a clear tone when speaking to someone who ranks above you in the system." He said, staring into her eye's.