𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 2•

𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠-𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒⋆: ✩*⢄⢁✧ ⡈⡠*✩ ˖ ࣪✦✩*⢄⢁✧ ⋆: ✩𓈒:⋆𐙚₊ 𓄹𓈒:⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

                     𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠-𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒
⋆: ✩*⢄⢁✧ ⡈⡠*✩ ˖ ࣪✦✩*⢄⢁✧ ⋆: ✩𓈒:⋆𐙚₊ 𓄹𓈒:⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

- ☆ 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 14 1974

When putting up my posters today I noticed one was out of place I moved it to the right part of the room.

"Gosh I hate when that happens!"

"Me too!"

I screamed and fell back onto my bed and hid under my covers and I heard a familiar voice "don't worry it's just me!"

I peeked from the covers and quickly got up "I wasn't scared at all! You just caught me at the wrong time!"

Michael stood there laughing "hey it's not funny.." I said with my head down and he came and sat down next to me pinching my cheek.

"Hush hush don't have to be scared!" He said mocking a childish tone and making a pouty face and I then pushed his hands away.

"Oh stop! What did you come for anyway and how did you get in?" I looked around for any clues to give it away.

"I won't ever tell it's a secret!" Michael said winking and I noticed the window halfway open "well looks like it won't be a secret anymore.." I said walking towards the window.

Michael stared at me then laughed "okay you caught me!" I started laughing along with him I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"What's one thing you like about me?.."
"Everything!"
"what's one thing you like about me?"
"Almost everything!"
We both laughed and then sat in silence "Dari your special to me.."

I shared it to myself and only in my head the only thing I didn't say was what she was special to me about..it would hurt me too much to say..but she's special to me..

𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠..

⡈⡠*✩ ˖ ࣪✦𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠⋆: ✩*⢄⢁✧ ⡈˖
1974