ʙᴜᴍʙʟᴇʙᴇᴇ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ!ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🍋

------------------------------------
Hi! alrighty so you guys know I have had some flops before, but I know this one, this one will be good, I have full intent to watch and write for this book and more books to come. 
now let's get some things out of the way about this chapter it was a request! no judgment

also, nothing in this story will be plot-related i don't wanna hear it 

\Warnings/things to know\
Y/n = Your name  
in this story your plus size (no this will not be for every story just for this one) 
I will try to keep everything vague for y'all so you can leave it up to the imagination 
Bumblebee is his full size, no he does not have a holo-form, and no he can not use mass displacement. this is a full-sized mech, 

\Sexual warnings\

Masturbation mutual masturbation

size difference (if you know you know)mech x human
Are we good? well, let's go!!
------------------------------------

"Oh come on please let me come!!" I begged Cade as he was walking out the front door. I followed right behind him before he stopped me
"no, absolutely not, I and Bee have to go take care of personal shit with Optimus, I don't need you distracting me or Bee," Cade said with an annoyed face, clearly this wasn't the first time I had asked to come on a treasure hunt. 

"You say that like I am a fucking kid! I want to come!" I protested. Wanting to go explore and find more allies but it was also because of Bumblebee. bumblebee was one of the many Autobots that stayed with Cade in the junkyard alongside 6 more Autobots. 

 -FLASHBACK-

When I first met Bumblebee it was when the Decepticons were destroying the city, trying to find Optimus Prime. I was running away from the Decepticons. I knew I wasn't going to get far due to my size I knew I would be caught, killed, or even worse.  I needed to hide, I was running down the street when I saw a car, it was a bright yellow Chevrolet Camaro, it was one of the many cars in the area. not second-guessing it, I ran up and opened the door. jumping inside. and shutting the door. 

I heard loud heavy footsteps outside the car

"Where are you prime!? we know you are out here" 
A voice boomed through the street.  The loud Decepticon stopped walking and began to scan the streets. trying to find more auto bots. 
I gasped as I ducked, trying to hide myself further in the car. 
"Please, please, please, please"  
I cried out praying to whatever god was listening to save me or help me. 
Suddenly I heard the locks click into place. 
"huh!?" 
I gasped as I tried to open the car door panic written on my face. 
as I continued to try and open the door the car roared to life. the engine having a steady pur to it. 
"hang on tight" 

the radio spoke as the car began to drive on its own. speeding off and driving at impossible speeds. trying to get away from the Decepticon
"holy shit! You one of them!"  
I shouted, clearly shocked that I was sitting inside of an Autobot.
hearing the loud booming steps, I looked in the rearview mirror. 
"he's coming-"  
BOOM!
a shot was fired right in front of the car. 
I screamed as I felt the car lurch forward, clearly, we were being shot at. the yellow Camaro tried to dodge the shots, swearing around the flying concrete in the road. but the Autobot was hit nonetheless. The car spun around and transformed into an Autobot, I screamed once more as I thought I was going to be dropped but I was now in  its hand (or servo for the actual term!)