About me! :D

‼️‼️MENTIONS OF SH (Not detailed at all), mentions of being bullied‼️‼️

I just realized that some of yall don't ACTUALLY know me, sooooooo I made this little thingy thing.

Enjoy :D

Hello! Most of you know me by Ace, but my actual name is Jazlene (Jazz-lean)! I'm 15 years old, and I'm a freshman in high school!

I'm in symphonic band, marching band, pep band, and small ensemble band! I'm also in treble choir and a small ensemble choir!

I'm looking to major in music, police or police dispatcher, or teacher! (Kindergarten).

I live in Missouri (not saying where😀👍). I used to live in North Dakota for 4 months, and we hated it, so we moved back to Missouri LMAO

I play volleyball, tackle football, and basketball! I used to play baseball, buuutttt then a kid got pissed because they lost and threw a ball at my arm, causing it to go CABOOM (it was broken😭) so, we never went back to baseball..

My favorite color is blue! Any shade/pastel of blue :D

I'm a Christian and have been a Christian my whole life!

My birthday is December 31st

I've already mentioned this, but I am a selective mute. For me, whenever I feel a strong emotion that affects me mentally, I physically can not speak until I have fully calmed down from that situation. (Which normally happens within 2 days-week).

I am 2 years SH free!!!

I'm an introvert, but I warm up to people quickly :)

I have made the honor roll from 7th-9th!!

I'm 5 feet and 8 inches tall (5'8)

I can get emotionally attached to people I'm close with.

I'm Mexican-Indian American :)

I'll be having my Quinceanera on April 22nd!!

My by law Pronouns are She/her but my preferred are they/them

‼️‼️ MENTIONS OF BEING BULLIED‼️‼️

When I was in kindergarten, I was bullied a whole lot because I was a chubby little kid (I WAS SO CUTE THOUGH😭), causing me to have a horrible image of myself. They threatened me every day if I told anyone they would kill me and my family. I was a kindergartener, and they were 3rd graders, so of course, I believed them.

In first grade I told my teacher and she didn't give two flying fucks about it. So I told my parents and they took care with the situation, which caused them (the bullys) to get kicked out of the school. But, my parents still moved me schools.

I moved schools in second (2nd) grade, and let me just tell you, I was so glad I have moved schools. This school was nicer looking and had teachers who actually cared about their students! That's when I became a Tiger (MY SCHOOLS MASCOT WAS A TIGER). I obviously still got bullied because I was more of a social butterfly and still a chubby kid.

But, teachers dealt with it :) and I continued to go to that school up until sixth grade (6th). However, we did end up moving at the beginning of fifth grade, during Covid, but after 4 months, we moved back to Missouri.
‼️‼️

In middle school (junior high), I started to become much more social, and that's when I figured out I was bi, I had a girlfriend and all the shabingal dangle. We went to the school dances and did all that 7th grade couple shit.

(I had figured out I was bi in like 5th grade......)

Then, my neighborhood got split off because they had built a new school (WHICH WAS FURTHER AWAY THAN MY OLD SCHOOL). Which was actual bs. They have FOUR(4) whole ass neighborhoods over there. All of different grades. But whatever. That caused me to lose all my friends and broke me and hers relationship.

But, tbh, I was okay with it because I had started to focus more on my mental health and started to follow in the steps of Jesus more😍😍😍😍😍😍

So, yes.. I am straight. BUT I still accept EVERYONE for who they are, and I still love everyone no matter what! :D

NOW we're onto my freshman year of high school :))

I was scared, terrified even. But, I will say that marching band helped me socialize a bit more than eighth(8th) grade.

We had band camp in July, and I THINK school started in August???????????? So, I got used to a few people.

OOOOOO BOY AM I GLAD FOR MARCHING BAND. I wouldn't have HALF of the friends I have if it weren't for marching band😭😭😭😭😭

Marching band made me realize that it's really not as bad to talk to people as we may make it seem. We're just small, simple humans who have our own lives and personalities. Despite what anyone says, at the end of the day, we have such short amount of time here on Earth, why not make it count?

Thennnnn back in October, that's when I met my boyfriend.

YA'LL I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS...BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS DID A LOYALTY TEST ON HIM.....

AND HE PASSED. HE FUCKIN PASSED. (VERY TOP PICTURE)

Anyways...totally not...may...possibly..be falling in love with him again.....maybe. IDK

It's currently not marching season anymore, though😔😔😔😔😔 BUT IT'S CONTEST SEASON😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

WE HAVE 15 DAYS TO PRACTICE BEFORE COMP.......

Anyways, I'll probably update this later, idk 🤷‍♀️

ANYWAYSSSSSSD

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VALENTINES DAY!!! MAKE SURE TO LOVE YOURSELF ALWAYS AND FOREVER<3333333333333333333

YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU😍😍😍😍

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!<3333333333333333333

Word count: 989
-Published: 02/14/24
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3