"Wanna fuck while watching me or mating position?" Duke asked removing his last piece of clothing from his body, kai's eyes were staring at the dick present in front of him and the hugeness of the member made his mind sober up for a minute. "Don't worry I'll go slow" Duke reassured again, "So all fours or starring?" he asked one more time. Kai remained splayed out on the bed as he was, spreading his legs wider before starting his begging rant once more. "Tell me if it hurts!" Duke said positioning himself closer to the slit.

The first try at entering didn't go successfully, Kai was now holding the bed for dear life, just the tip trying to enter him felt like a train trying to pass through a tunnel smaller than it. "You need to relax" Duke said too concentrated on trying to keep himself to do something stupid. The second time was successful enough to make the head slip in, it was tight so tight Duke thought his dick was about to fall off. He slipped in further and further with every shallow thrust given to Kai "Fuck, wait it hurts!" Kai commented placing his hands on Duke's lower stomach.

Something snapped inside of Duke at that moment, it wasn't Duke anymore. Before Kai could ask the muscular man to stop or pull out. He was already buried balls-deep inside the shorter man. Kai's eyes rolled at the back of his head, his mouth was open widely as if he was attempting to shout his lungs out, his head flew back and his toes curled. "Duke wait, it hurts!" Kai tried to lament but his voice was trembling. Duke stopped so that Kai could adjust to the size. "Hey, it's okay, I'm sorry, I just snapped" Duke said looking inside Kai's eyes which had already turned into a soft blue, showing complete submission.

Duke moved, seeing if Kai was finally ready for a good fucking, and yes he was. The small boy was begging to be railed until death "Hold on tight!" Duke warned leaving some of his buddy weight to press Kai. His trusts were so potent and strong that the bed rocked back and forth. The air was burnt with the smell of pheromones coming from the two of them, mixing into a sweet berry bushy night.

Duke's mouth was marking every single inch of skiing that would cross him, from Kai's neck to his nipple, biting and scratching. The older man's back was covered in scratches and holes made by the fingernails. "Duke, duke ... I-I'm bout, fuck!" Kai screamed at the top of his lungs when he felt a long sharp wave of pleasure numb his limbs, making them tremble violently. Duke's hand left Kai's head side to move to the shorters boy's clit.

"Aghh too muzh" Kai complained holding the hand laced on his most sensitive spot "Alpha" he cried out "Alpha, alpha, al-alpha" Kai chanted as a mantra, his eyes unfocused "Yes, baby" Duke replied going deeper hitting all the soft spots of the shorter man, Duke's eyes were also in their natural dominant colour a bright red. He pulled out rapidly cousin Kai to whimper at the emptiness inside him.

Before Kai could lament out loud, he was spon around. His head was buried in the pillows while his ass was in the air showing off what he had. Duke wasted no time in slamming his length back in, making Kai see stars and shout out another mantra of names and alphas leave his lips. "Please, knot. Need knot" Kai demanded pushing back on the dick rearranging his guts. "Are you sure?" Duke asked moving slower trying to last longer. The submissive boy nodded furiously moaning his lungs out.

"Alpha please!" Duke's resistance was reduced, his trust became erratic choosing their release. "Fuck, baby I'm close" he warned gripping the hips in front of him tighter -those were going to leave marks- They both could feel something between them thugging the ring of muscles, Duke was long gone not giving more than a fuck. Kai was screaming from the extreme stretch at his behind until silence fell in the room, the only thing barely noticeable was the slight grunts from Duke.

The older teeth were stuck at the back of Kai's neck, lucky for them it was not on the mating gland so it would heal very quickly. Duke was the one who regained consciousness after his body had finished being immobile from the high he had experienced. Kai was splayed on the sheets unconscious, his body temperature had reduced drastically but wasn't gone yet.

"Fuck" Duke cursed, checking if the younger man was okay. When he saw that Kai was just sleeping he moved himself to the side making sure his knot wasn't going to hurt the man under him.

Duke was busy sniffing the younger man's neck, taking in the overwhelming sweet scent that had been brushing his nostrils since he had stepped foot in the house. "Fuck, I'd mate you if you were sober" he confessed to the body laying next to him.

—------------------------------------------

A few hours later

Kai woke up wrapped around his blankets, his heat had cooled down for the moment. He tried to stand up from his bed, but the lower back pain was shooting through his body making a pained moan escape his lips. "Where are you going?" a voice came from behind him, making Kai slightly jump in fear. "I need to go to the toilet!" he replied not really registering that someone was in his bed at the moment. 'wait' his mind stilled before he turned around to reveal a half-naked Duke with scratches all over his chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Kai basically screamed standing up completely before his legs gave up and he fell on the floor. He looked down to see he was naked, and a rush of embarrassment took over him. "And why the fuck am I naked?" Kai whispered this time trying to get a hold of the sheets on his bed. "Because we fucked!" Duke said nonchalantly, standing up as well revealing the remaining part of his body. "Mh stay the fuck away!" Kai warned pushing himself back against the wall "Hey, it's okay. You gave permission, you're probably still in a haze" Duke reassured placing one of his hands on the man's head.

Kai relaxed almost immediately, his mind didn't want to accept all this 'It's my friend for Christ's sake' he thought, but his body was searching, desiring that warmth for only himself. "Wanna take a shower before the next heat wave?" Duke asked carrying Kai over his shoulder before placing him on the sink. Duke was busy feeling the tub with warm water to wash the sweat from both their bodies, while Kai was staring at the multiple bloody red lines at the back of his friend, all caused by him. The lines mix up with the lines of the tattoos.

"Why do we have to shower together?" Kai asked with his legs curled up towards his face while Duke was sitting in the water behind him. "Making sure you don't drown lil nigga" Kai didn't lament at the nickname given to him, he kinda liked it, to be honest."But I need to clean... everything" Kai lamented shifting further away "There's nothing I haven't seen" Duke said in a low tone holding Kai by his waist and moving the boy closer to him.

"Duke" Kai whispered the name when he had newly finished dressing up, just to give himself a sense of comfort. His friend turned around to show that he was listening. Silence filled the room for a few seconds "Fuck me!" Kai said, looking at the older man's eyes which had turned red. "Gladly!"