However, I couldn't help but let a tear fall. I was only here so they could learn to be more responsible and so they can look good in the press. I was a publicity stunt. I wasn't wanted and after awhile they were going to give me back.

I should have known, after all, why would teenaged boys want to adopt a girl? Especially if they're famous?

"I'm an idiot." I said and Makenna began to tell me that I wasn't. "Thanks Kenna." I said and she nodded, telling me that it's okay and she'd do it anytime.

"Girls, it's time for bed." I heard Ashton say. "Sophia? Are you okay?" He asked and we we pulled away. I turned around and the nodded.

"Yeah, I just stubbed my toe on the side of the bed. I'm okay." I said and he nodded. I didn't know of he believed me or not but I didn't care. "Night Ashton."

"Goodnight darling. Goodnight Makenna."

"Goodnight Ashton." Makenna said and he closed the door. I turned the lights off and then climbed into the bed, taking the end so Makenna could be by the wall.

"I like the stickers. They're really nice." She told me and I thanked her. "Also, I'm sorry but your jacket smells like perfume." She told me and I laughed.

"It's okay." I said and turned to face her. "If you ever need to borrow something to make your outfit look a little less like a woman at work's, you can." She laughed quietly and nodded.

"Thanks, I might just take that offer up." She told me and I nodded. "Did you know my mum and Ashton have date Friday night?" She asked me.

"I was not aware."

"This all is so awkward." Makenna said and I agreed. "At least it isn't Calum or Michael. I mean, I don't think I could have you as a sister." She told me, not sounding rude at all.

"Me neither." I said. I wasn't lying. I couldn't have her as a sister. It wouldn't be right to want to date your sister. Well, it'd only be legally but it's still wrong.

Wait... what did I just say?

She yawned and then cuddled up to me a bit. "I'm tired. Night Soph." She told me and I smiled at the nickname, kissing the top of her head.

"Night Kenna." I said and she hummed. She fell asleep quite quickly, and it almost made me chuckle. She was just so cute, it made my heart hurt.

I hummed and then closed my eyes, feeling extremely tired myself.

-

When I woke up, I realized there was a head on my boob and an arm over my stomach. I hummed and opened my eyes, looking down at whoever was practically on top of me.

Oh, hi Makenna.

I closed my eyes again, trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I let out a sigh and then ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair.

I was extremely comfortable and I guess she was too. I didn't mind, I really didn't, but if someone walked in, they probably would. I guess because two girls cuddled up would be rather strange, well, it would be to everyone but Calum. He's into Michael so he can't say shit about it.

"Sophia, Makenna, it's time to get up." I heard someone say and I opened my eyes. "Come on girls, breakfast is ready." I saw Calum and he smiled softly at us.

"She's so cute and peaceful though." I said, my voice rather coarse. "I'm comfortable too." I told him and he chuckled.

"It's time to get up though."

"There's no school so there's no need to wake us up." I told him and he sighed. He agreed and then told me he'd just put our breakfast in the refrigerator. I thanked him and he closed the door.