"Ouch," He winces, touching his chest, "You think I'm annoying?"

"You don't?" I carefully unknot another two pieces of hair, "Do you not brush your hair properly?"

"Why would I when I have you to do it for me?" He winks.

"Oh shush, you're so dependent on me," I roll my eyes.

"In a few months I'll get out of your hair, I'll be dependent on Ju-kyung instead," I feel a knife stab into my heart, well, not stab stab maybe just pierce or poke. I don't know why though, it's probably because taking care of people too much is my fatal flaw (I saw it on a buzzfeed quiz, don't judge). My phone beeps and I reach over and check it, it's a text from Soo-jin, 'Study group on Saturday, be there or I'll drag you by your hair,' Knowing Soo-jin, she's probably not kidding. I text back and close it, putting it beside me.

"Who was that?"

"Soo-jin,"

"What'd she want?"

"We're doing a study gro—stop being nosy," I interrupt myself.

"Who's in the study group?"

"You wanna join?" I ask as he finally picks out a show, "Ju-kyung's gonna be there,"

"I'm good, I hate studying," After one episode finishes he goes to flip to the next.

"Wait," I stop him and he looks up at me, "I forgot, I had something to give you," We both stand up and I drag his ass upstairs as he complains about wanting to watch the next episode because this one ended in a cliffhanger. I drag him into my room and into my huge walk-in closet.

"What is it?" He asks as I grab a small ladder and start climbing to get into my jewelry section where all my old jewelry was kept.

"It's my lucky necklace, I thought it could help you with the Plan," I grin and grab the necklace but as I'm coming down the ladder shakes and I trip over my own feet. Seo-jun runs over and catches me bridal-style, panting a bit as he looks into my eyes.

"You're so clumsy," He says as he glares at me.

"You should've held the ladder for me," I stuck my tongue out. "Do you like it?" I hold up a gold chain with a small golden heart hanging off of it.

"Mhm," He leans his head down so I can clip the chain behind his neck.

"You're not allowed to take it off unless you're sleeping, showering or on fire,"

"Yes ma'am," He says quietly, our faces so close together I could see his pupils dilate.

"Now put me down," I ordered and he shook his head before spinning me around so I was over his shoulder.

"Hya! Han Seo-jun!" I bark, kicking my legs.

"This is what you get for laughing at me when I said I could beat those guys up,"

"Okay, okay, I get it, put me down,"

"No," I groan but stop kicking because I know he's not putting me down, he's so stubborn for no reason. He starts walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"How do you know if you like someone?" He asks in the middle.

"Why?"

"Just wondering,"

"Um... well... when you're near this person you always get butterflies and when you guys touch you feel like there's a stampede in your stomach and your heart beats so hard it feels like it might just burst out of your chest," He puts me down on the couch and sits next to me, staring at me as I speak, "You're always jealous when they're with other people. You always look for them when you're in a room full of people and when you find them, you can't keep your eyes off them. You're always wondering if they're okay, if they're feeling well, where they are, you're just always thinking about them," I finish and he stares at me weirdly.