Makeup | only part

Start from the beginning

It was a bit embarrassing to admit honestly. But, I've had an idea in mind, for a while now, and I've been meaning to ask George. But, nerves have been winning in this category.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" I say quietly, almost hoping he wouldn't hear me, so I wouldn't have to ask. Watching as he gave me a nod, "I, um, well, have been thinking... and, would you possibly, maybe, consider letting me do your makeup? Like, just for fun, no games played... just, to bond, and hang out?"

As much as I didn't want that to come off as awkward and roughly put together. But, as too many pauses and thinking and even breathes taken between every few words spoken.

"You..." He pauses, "you want to do my makeup?" He asks, eyebrows raising as he visibly trys not to laugh at my stupidity.

My cheeks, neck, and tips of my ears started to burn hot with embarrassment. "Sure, Dream. You can do my makeup," George chuckles, "but, do you even have any?"

My eyes light up with excitement and happiness, glad he so quickly took up my offer. "My sister left her makeup bag here, I don't think she'll mind me using some of it... and, I've bought some just incase this happened," I admit shyly.

He grins at that, "oh, really? You bought makeup just for this?" He questions in a flirty tone, making me look away from him to hide the extra blush that took place over my face.

"I just, have been thinking about it for a..." I pause, watching as he stands up. "Wait where are you going?"

"Nowhere," he smiles, walking around my room, and looking at everything I had placed in specific spots. Touching things gently as he looked at something more closely.

"Okay, um, so, when do you... wanna start?" I ask, observing every small movement he would make.

"What about right now?" He smiles brightly, clearly excited to start this silly request I had made.

"Okay! I'll go get the stuff-"

"You're way more excited than I thought you would be," he laughs, teeth showing as his smile only became bigger by the second.

My breath catches in my throat, words unable to form properly. Just standing in the middle of my room in shock of how pretty he spoke those words, and that smile that burned through me in the best way possible.

He was just so goddamn pretty, handsome, cute, and shockinly hot. How can someone be so perfect? From looks, words, and personality.

You have to be pretty goddamn lucky, that's for sure.

"Look, I know you like me, or whatever. But that doesn't mean you have to stare-"

"Sorry," I hurry out, not wanting George to say anymore. Him calling me out for liking him was enough. But, that's my fault for always being so open and honest about it.

At least he was aware, had to think about it, was forced too anytime he saw me. Maybe then he would put more thought into it, start liking me in some way. But that was only a wish, just me hoping that were to be true.

He was so stubborn, and refused to admit anything. Even if I caught him staring at me in one of those ways. The ways that were so pure, loving, and not in a way any friend would look at you in.

It had to be different, I mean, how could it not?

"Okay?" He chuckled, sitting in my gaming chair.

I don't reply, only making my way into my connected bathroom. Grabbing my younger sisters makeup bag, and the makeup I bought just for this.

George sits back onto my bed, "Okay, here," I say as I throw the makeup onto the bed next to the brunette. George looking through all of it immediately, and laughing at how much I bought.