Sidon looked up at Link with amazement as if he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. It was clear that he had heard many legends about the hero who had wielded the sword that sealed the darkness. Although the royal Zora family mentioned the hero in passing, they never told Sidon the full details of his story. Despite this, Sidon connected deeply to Link beyond mere admiration for a legendary hero.

Mipha politely asked her brother, Sidon, if he knew Link. However, Sidon didn't respond to her query, so he nodded his head and hugged his leg, which made Link feel more awkward.

Mipha, trying to understand the situation, asked Sidon if Link was the same friend he always hung out with. Confused, she tried connecting the dots and understanding what was happening.

Sidon remained silent and turned away from his sister, shaking his head in response to her questioning. Mipha persisted and asked him if he knew Link and how they met. However, Sidon continued to remain quiet, not even facing her.

At that moment, Sidon thought about his friend Don, who had expressed a want to meet Mipha and had even asked Sidon to take care of her. Don had a sister he had tragically lost, and he wanted to introduce Don to Mipha.

After not seeing him for a few months, Sidon hoped that Don would wait for him at their usual meeting spot. He wanted to introduce Don to Mipha and hoped his friend's company would help him break the ice in this awkward situation. However, when he arrived, he saw that Don's friend was there, and he was with Sidon's sister. Even though Don's friend had a different hair color, he still had the same face, so Sidon thought maybe his friend Don was back.

As Sidon smiled at Link, his hand shot out and quickly grabbed Link's. This sudden action caught everyone off guard, as it was unusual for Sidon, who had been sitting with his arms wrapped around Link's legs. Mipha, noticing their confusion, asked Sidon what was going on.

Sidon explained that he thought his friend Don might have returned as well, now that 'he' had returned. Still looking slightly bewildered, Link scanned the room for answers until he met Zelda's gaze. She gave him a subtle nod, a silent affirmation to follow Sidon's lead.

Sidon took the lead as they departed from the castle grounds, confidently guiding them through the winding paths.

The Zora people gathered in large numbers and observed the Young Prince running around on the royal night of the Hylian Kingdom. They were taken aback to see that the entire royal family, except for the king, who had given explicit orders for them to follow, were right behind them. Their amazement grew as they spotted Princess Zelda, rarely seen outside the castle, especially in other kingdoms or towns.

As they descended the castle stairs, they passed by many people. Sidon looked determined, his expression unwavering, while Link looked around in confusion. They walked until they reached the central bridge that led outside the Kingdom. Mipha could only look at her brother with concern while the rest of the Champions gazed on with curiosity. Zelda was also intrigued by what was happening but chose to remain silent.

Link gazed at Mipha with a questioning look, silently seeking her approval for Sidon to leave the Kingdom. With a nod of reassurance from Mipha, they walked across the Long Bridge. The majestic bridge stretched far and wide, with clear blue water flowing beneath it. The sound of the water was soothing, and the view was breathtaking, with stunning mountains and lush greenery visible in the distance.

As they walked, Sidon suddenly halted, causing Mipha and everyone else behind them to stare in confusion. He turned around to face Link, his face breaking into an enormous grin. The sun shone brightly overhead, casting a warm glow on the bridge, and the gentle breeze ruffled their hair. Mipha and the others wondered why Sidon had stopped instead of continuing across the Long Bridge.