Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass

Start from the beginning

"I'm Andrea." A girl he instantly recognized as Hope said.

Davina's smile grew on her face because she remembered Andrea telling her about them that day.

"I'm Anthony." A man the Mikaelson didn't recognized introduced.

"I'm Samuel." The other man replied.

They all stared at each for a moment. Andrea smiled at them, and they smiled back at seeing her smile. They loved her smile and would make sure she always had a smile on her face.

Klaus growled, how dare they look at his daughter like that. When they found her, he would have words with those two.

Hayley looked at the memory with a smile on her face, she was glad that Andrea had found her love.

They were suddenly pushed out of the memory and the door closed.

"She looked happy." Rebekah said with a small smile, but it faltered when she saw her brother was giving her.

"So door number two was a bust. Which door next?" Hayley broke up the tension.

Astrid looked at a door with two thin blue lines and felt drawn to it.

"I want to open this one." Astrid decided and family murmured their agreement.

Astrid opened the door and everyone went inside.

"Harm are you sure?" Andrea asked as she looked at her sister worriedly.

"I'm sure Andrea. It's positive." Harmony said gently.

"Oh my god. They're gonna dump me." Andrea's lower lip wobbled as she began to cry.

"Hey. Shh, they aren't going to dump you. They love you too much." Harmony soothed her youngest sister.

"I'm confused." Astrid admitted as they continued to watch the memory.

"Mom, Dad, Papa are going to be so disappointed." Andrea cried as she clutched onto Harmony shoulder.

Hayley and Klaus both felt devastating blows when their daughter called someone else mom and dad's.

"Hopie it happens. They will be so loved." Harmony reassured.

They were both looked down at the positive pregnancy test.

Astrid felt a blow to her heart seeing the test. She found out that she couldn't have kids, and it turns out her sister can.

The memory quickly changed and Andrea now had a very large bump.

"Are sure you're alright love." Samuel asked as Andrea was walking around the kitchen.

"Sam, I'm pregnant. I'm not mad of glass." Andrea deadpanned her voice dripping with a mix of venom, snark, sass, and sarcasm.

Kol snorted at his niece's tone. Davina and Elijah tried to hide a laugh but failed, and Keelin and Marcel covered theirs with coughs.

The other smiled at her tone.

"I'm back. Andrea you're..." Anthony began he was abruptly cut off by his mate.

"A hundred months pregnant and pissed off at the world? Thank you for noticing." Andrea snarled. It was safe to say she was done being pregnant.

"I was going to say, you're glowing." Anthony corrected as he kissed the crown of her head.

"Sorry." Andrea apologized sheepishly, crimson coating her cheeks.