Seven

The first race of the 2026 season was a success although Lando was just outside of a podium finish he was more than happy with the finish he would rather be fourth than last of course.

Now they were on their way to Jeddah as it was a back to back races Lando wouldn't lie and say particularly enjoyed starting the season off like this but it was something he had no control over although this race would definitely be better than the last considering that he doesn't have a lawsuit to worry about any more. He wouldn't deny the fact that it made him worry throughout the whole weekend as they had only figured out the verdict a couple of minutes before the race started.

Arriving in Jeddah and getting to their hotel was easy. This was the 3rd ( I think) f1 season with a toddler and every time it got easier and easier. It definitely helped that Faye was easygoing and she would sleep anywhere as most of the flight she was asleep in landos lap. Tilly also slept for most of the flight as she was mentally drained from the lawsuit as well she was on the verge of a panic attack the whole day thankfully it never got to that point but she was exhausted.

"Faye you gotta be quiet" Lando told the squealing toddler she paused going quiet mumbling a sorry as she played with her toys.

"Daddy, where's mommy? '' Faye asked as she continued to play with her toys on the ground.

"Mommy's in the shower" he answered

"I want mommy" she mumbles as she stood up starting to walk to the bathroom door.

"No no no" Lando mumbled quickly pulling Faye away from the door. "Let mommy finish then you can see her"

"Why not now?" She sighed looking down her hands going up to her eyes rubbing them

"Because she needs a minute bubs" he replied softly pushing Faye's very messy curls out of her face before placing a kiss on her forehead then cheeks.

"Whyyyy" she dragged out her arms flopping dramatically

"Faye let her have a minute" he started as he heard the shower turn off " she'll be out in a minute okay"

Faye huffed before sliding down out of landos arms before walking to the bed the look on her face making it clear she didn't get her way Lando chuckled quietly fully aware that she was becoming cranky.

The bathroom door opened and Matilda walked out a second later towel wrapped around her body as she went to her suitcase grabbing pajamas before looking at Faye giving Lando a questioning look after seeing the look on her face Lando shrugs his shoulders in response.

Lando stood up checking Faye one more time before going to the bathroom Tilly in their already dressed and now was doing her skin care he leaned against the doorframe watching her closely.

"You okay?" He asked quietly not wanting Faye to hear

"Yeah" she answered softly before rinsing her face off then drying it off before turning to her husband.

"Everything is finished Tilly" he whispered to her as he pulled her into a hug as they seemingly took a sigh of relief together.

"I know but it still worries me" Matilda admitted pulling back looking up at him

"I know" he whispered placing a kiss on her forehead

"Mommy" the little voice breaks the moment her little footsteps come walking into the bathroom

"What bubs?" Matilda asks pulling away from Lando and picks up Faye who wraps her legs and arms around Tilly and lays her head onto her shoulder.

"I'm tired" she mumbled as if it wasn't obvious to Lando and Matilda.

It wasn't even an hour later and everyone was asleep Faye in between her parents Matilda holding onto her tightly. The tv was quietly playing a kids show and letting a soft light float through the room and although the view of the city was beautiful from their room the curtains were closed as too much light kept Faye up.

🧡
This one sucks

❤️Penthouse tomorrow ❤️

🧡