~~~

Now I am with kiaan in their car, probably going to their home. So I am officially married women right now with my enemy. He didn't said a word neither did I dared to utter a word. But my tears are real traitor of me, they are continuously flowing. Now my head started to pain. Too much happened today.

~~~

His mother welcomed me. She is actually sweet but not even a single person is happy seeing me. They are unbothered to welcome. All I can see is hate towards me. I am scared. Not even my husband is with me. I am alone standing their. A lady is completely giving me a negative vibe by her looks it's clear if she gets a chance she will kill me.

"Dipti take her to kiaan's room" his mother broke my chain of thoughts and a girl came forward to take me to his room, so she is Dipti but what is her relation with me? I don't know their names, their relation towards me. I saw 4 boys. Two of them just want to kill me and two of them had no expression.

I reached infront of a room which is big but had no colours, pictures or anything. It is not even decorated as it supposed to be. I am not complaining even I don't consider this marriage but still. Well my marriage had no rituals except this mehendi. I looked towards my hands which is dark right now. I don't know why it's dark when I kept it for only 1.5hrs. I saw a word 'K' in my hand it's even more dark, why didn't I noticed this before?

"Umm bhab-bhabhi" she even hesitated to call me bhabhi, and I can completely understand. I nodded to her to continue her words

"Bhabhi, this is bhai's room, you go & rest" so she is his sister. I was about to talk to her but she immediately Left.

Now I am completely alone in this big room. It had only boyish things. I roamed in his room but didn't dare to touch anything . I don't know what to do so I just sat on bed, it felt so soft. I thought to give this marriage a chance afterall I have to live here forever.

I was waiting for my husband to come. I heard a door knob. I was expecting it's my husband so I didn't dare to look up. Suddenly a hand tightly grabbed my neck more like it's choking me. My tears started to flow.

"You bitch"

An anguish & hateful voice came. I hold his hand to save myself, I look up & got shocked. He is that same guy who was standing downstairs and looking like to kill me probably now he is doing.

"You bitch, you were supposed to be my bride but nevermind now I'll kill you and will take my revenge" he tighten his hands. I dunno what he is saying, how I was supposed to marry him & what revenge, what I did to him. He almost killed me. I think now it's my end.

"DARSH. LEAVE HER." suddenly I heard a strong roaring voice. He loosen his hands and I started to cough so badly, I don't know what they talked now. My saviour is none but  my husband, my kiaan.

He dragged him outside. Tears Well up in my eyes. Now I am actually scared, I am not safe here. Bhai was right they will kill me. Will my husband will be my saviour always like he was now? I clutched my hands to my chest.

After sometime kiaan entered the room he observed me keenly. His gaze were soft somewhere I was expecting him to talk me nicely and console me. But suddenly his eyes turned dark and said heart piercing words

"I told you never ever cross the fucking path of mine, ever"

"You are nothing to me. Just a forcibly wife!! I will destroy you & you're entire family. I will make your life a living hell, you'll beg for death & you'll not get it easily because now YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL"

He said broking all my remaining hopes and left. I clutched myself tightly because I was scared what if someone again come and try to kill me. The thoughts are haunting me.
And I don't know when sleep consumed me.

                            ~~~•••~~~

That's it for today guys. Hope you guys liked it.

So they are officially married now, you may guys have a confusion. Don't worry next chapter will be KIAAN'S POV.

Their wedding outfits

Their wedding outfits. It's actually decided through the people who view my Instagram story. So follow me on their to even see all chapters aesthetics "author_zey" (username of ig same as watty)

One more thing to see their wedding video I have uploaded a real, check out you guys will like it *wink*

how was the chapter readers?

One more thing. I really request you all to vote. Please whether you guys like it or not but please don't forget to vote. Because writing is not easy as we think, if you liked the chapter then please comment. Let's interact with eachother. But don't go without voting.

You guys know,I just like just now I lost chapter 5 500+ words. Like srly I thought to give double update but it all went in vain. I have to rewrite everything. 500+ words are really huge but I can't do anything
*phew* I feel like crying 😭.

Please vote, comment, and follow. Share it with your friends too, atleast I deserve this.

Tap on it and follow author_zey

Vote vote vote👇🏻

1650+ words