♤ CHAPTER SIX ♤

Red aswell as Chuck, Bomb, and [M/N] were walking away from the house with ash all over their faces, [M/N] sneezed once more because of the ash and shook his head with a small growl, irrated he kept sneezing.

"I don't know what happened, I was feeling the Zen," Bomb said, disappointed as he waved his wings around as he talked. "Matilda was digging it!" He said happily before he became sad and disappointed. "Then I lost my grip on it.." He said as they continued to walk behind Red, and [M/N] finally, who was finally able to clear his nose from ash.

Chuck decided to speak after Bomb was done talking. He turned to Red. "So, hey, where are we going?" Chuck asked Red, curious. Red turned around, confused and raised one of his bushy eyebrows. "I'm sorry. 'We'?" He asked with the same expression towards them.

"Yes, we." Chuck said as if it was obvious(which it was—) before pointing to a Museum of Happiness. "There's a new happiness exhibit at the Museum of Happiness!" He said before zooming over to the museum and jumping up and down high before zooming back to Red, throwing his arm over his shoulder.

"That I'm just dying to see." He said with a grin as he looked at Red while [M/N] was amused by the interaction, his tail swishing behind him dragging on the dirt of the floor. "You know what? I, I mean, I got a... I got a thing." Red stutterd trying to find a way out of the situation as Chuck began to back up nervously.

"A thing?" Chuck asked before he gasped and quickly moved his hands up and down. "Like a disease?" He asked before trying to figure it out. "Is it bird flu? Chicken pox *GASP* Cardinal Sin?" He whispered the last one to Red nervous. "No, by "thing, "I mean, like, desire not to hang out. With you." Red explain as he looked at Chuck with a semi force smile, Chuck lost his smile and folded his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, well... you know, may be for the best, you know, because I got something too!" He try to say with a sad smile before he let his arms(wings?idk) down by his sides before lifting them up in the air in exaggeration. "How did I forget?" He said with the same forced smile. "Even if you said yes, I probably couldn't have gone." Chuck said to Bomb as he looked down to the ground disappointed.

Bomb didn't get the memo sk he tried to join in  "I'm busy too!" He said with a little confusion on his face. "I have a business offer, that uh, deal, that is.." Bomb try to explain befor he was getting nervous but Red stopped him.

"No, Bomb, your not good at this, buddy." Red said waving his hand to tell Bomb to stop. "It's charming up to a point, and now it's just sad." Bomb was quiet for a couple of seconds before he began to explain again.

Red becamee irrated with it and rolled his eyes, pinching in between his eyebrows. Red just folded his hands together and kept muttering "good" over and over again before walking away after Bomb was finished.

"Guess it was just us, wanna grab a bite?" Bomb asked as he turned and nudged Chuck and went to walk off. "But what about your "class reunion" where everybody brings a "business offer"?" Chuck asked sarcastically as he semi glared at Bomb. "No, no, Chuck, I was lying," He said as Chuck walked in front of a bomb with a groan, and the bomb followed him.

After a couple minutes of silence, Bomb turned to Chuck with a questioning look. "What about [M/N]?" Bomb asked as they walked down through the village. Chuck paused in his step and turned to Bomb with a big grin. "I've got an idea!"

☆-__________________________-☆
POOKIES IM SORRY! I was having a very, hectic, and dramatic life at the moment, so I'm deeply sorry about that! But I hope you like this chapter! I'll be making hopefully another one today! Please vote and comment on what you think! <3