● 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ●

You can see Red walk towards a house with a pink blossom tree sprouting out of it. Red stares at the made from scratch bird that keeps laughing holding signs that say 'Smile', 'Be happy' and 'Welcome Angey Birds.

As the wooden bird continues to laugh, Red slowly starts to get irrated. He clenched his fist tight and stared to twitch a little bit. He looked as if ready to punch the wooden bird.

He then let out a deep breath, calming him down and walking by the bird with a straight face and smacking it.

The wooden bird hit the back of Reds head with one of the signs. After Red was hit, he took a deep breath and continued to walk, Red came running back and tackled the bird before kicking it into a tree, making the wooden brid fly back to him him.

As they continued to fight, [M/N] was watching from one of the shaded area of tropical planets. After Red was done with his 'small' tantrum, [M/N] decided to show himself.

"Well, thay was quiet a show.." He said with a smug grin as he walked out of the bush with his hands in his pockets. Red looked up to him with shock and took a step back from him.

"Who the flock are you and what are you!?" Red asked as he stared wide eye towards [M/N]. [M/N] looked down to him with a chuckle as he tipped his hat.
"Names [M/N], might ah know yours?" [M/N] says and asks with the same old smug smile as he holds his hands out to the red bird. "Or rather you prefer Bushy?"

Red face changed into a glare after he heard [M/N] words and slapped his hand away and crossed his arms.

"Red.." Red muttered with a glare before looking at [M/N] in a questioning way.

"You never answered my question from before. What are you?" [M/N] gave a small huff through his nose and gave a dramatic bow before looking up to Red with a wide smug grin still planted on his face.

"I'm a Rattlesnake, Bushy," [M/N] replied as he began to stand up straight again. Red looked confused, still over to him before having a shocked face after remembering what Rattlesnakes are. He took a step back from [M/N] in slight fear.

"W-what!?" Red says as he stared once again wide eyed towards [M/N], [M/N] just flicked his tounge out at Reds expression with amusement dancing around in his eyes befor he gave a laugh.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya, Bushy..I'm only here because I was forced to.." He said, rolling his eyes with a slight annoyed flick of his tongue.

"I still don't trust you. Your kind eats brids!" Red yells at him with a glare and makes sure he keeps distance with the Rattlesnake.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just go so ah can go back to sleep.." [M/N] replied with an eye roll and a flick of his wrist as he approached the house with boredom.

Red gave a small glare before they both made their way inside the small hut. Red pushed aside the beads with a struggle before fully entering inside.

"Oh, look at this. This is going to be awful,"
Red muttered with fake enthusiasm before looking at the stone sculptures.

"Okay, I guess that's art.." Red said, pointing at the two birds, hugging happily sculpture with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's garbage.." He said, looking at another sculpture with half lidded eyes and continuing to walk.

"Why are there asses so big?..." [M/N] muttered as he stared at the sculpture with narrowed and confused eyes.

"And that's exotic -...." Red said as he awkwardly walked away from the weird stone sculpture.

"It's a gang bang.." [M/N] said with a chuckle as he stared at the sculpture. Red looked at a photo that said ' Free Rage Chicken'.

" "Free rage" what?" Red said, holding the photo confused.

"Oh! Hi, welcome!" A chicken said as she appeared behind Red, causing him to knock down the photo.

"Well shit..." (ya'll can guess who said that-)