○ CHAPTER TWO ○

While Red was dealing with his stuff, A yellow bird who is named Chuck was zooming through the thick lush of forest searching for a certain someone. He looked left and right under rocks and in trees.

He finnaly found the person he was looking for and gave a big dramatic gasp and zoomed up to one of the trees and jumped on thay certian person, and thay would be [M/N].

"Eguh!-" [M/N] grunted as he felt Chuck collide with his side.

"[M/N]! There you are! I looked ALLLL over the island for you! I couldn't find you so I looked in all you hang out spots! And-and-" Chuck rambles before getting shut up by [M/N] holding his beck shut with his claws.

"Okay, I' get it.." He mumbled to Chuck before letting himself relax again on the branch he was on. Chuck nodded and sat down next to him danflinf his feet as he kicked them fastly.

Chuck gre restless and sprouted a question towards [M/N].

"Ya'know! You should join me in some anger management classes!" He said joyfully as he looked over to [M/N] with excitement.

"Why? I don't think I need them..." He said as he gazed over to Chuck with a questioning gaze. Chuck just gave a chuckle.

"C'mon! Just give it a try! I'll see you there layer okay!?" Chuck yelled as he got down waving bye to [M/N], and zoomed off.

_____________________<

Hey guys! I was super tired while doing this so sorry if it lazy like, I'll fix it when I feel like, hope you guys have a nice rest of you week!

280 words