Jealously

Requested by @Yukiyu23.

" Aren't you curious?"

" You're not gonna tell me anyway. So, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride." Ishan replied nonchalantly.

" You are no fun." Shubman groaned in response.

" Whatever it is, I'm sure I'm gonna like it." Ishan pulled the younger's cheeks who is now pouting.

" Because I planned it? "

" Because you know me well and you'd have picked something that I'd like."

It's Ishan's birthday tomorrow and Shubman has planned a surprise party for him. Now, they're both on their way to the club and Shubman is a bit disappointed that Ishan doesn't seem as much excited as he is.

He looked to his side to take a look at his boyfriend who was sitting next to him, singing along to some random song playing.

BOYFRIEND. It still felt like a dream. Calling Ishan his boyfriend, he dreamt about that moment a hundred times. But now actually doing that felt even better than all his dreams.

After reaching the destination, they walked through the entrance, hand in hand. Ishan had a big smile on his face, his eyes twinkling with anticipation and wonder.

On the other hand, Shubman was a bit nervous that Ishan might not like what he had planned. He thought for days about what to do for Ishan's birthday. It's his first birthday after they started dating so, Shubman wanted it to be special. He wanted to make it special.

The whole boyfriends thing still seemed unreal to him. Sometimes, he wonders if he's doing things right. He's scared that if he messes up something then it might ruin their years of friendship along with what they've built recently.

Shubman opened the door slowly, faint music was heard at first, and dim lights greeted his vision. Every noise died down as the door was opened fully and a single light came focusing towards the entrance onto where Ishan stood.

"Happy birthday!!!!" Loud cheers erupted from inside.

Ishan looked at the people standing in front of him only to find all his teammates, his school friends, and friends from back home all standing there with big smiles on their faces.

All the enthusiasm and happiness soon reflected on Ishan's face. His smile was so wide that it stretched from ear to ear. His eyes filled with joy and his heart swelled with love for the boy standing next to him.

Just the thought of Shubman putting in all his efforts to make his day special made him so elated. He immediately pulled the younger in for a tight hug which took the other by surprise.

Soon, they proceeded inside and greeted everyone. Ishan especially had to talk to every single person. He kept skipping from one place to another making conversations with everyone. He is everyone's favorite after all.

Shubman sat next to a few of his teammates, chatting and having drinks with them. He's happy to see Ishan being so happy. But he can't help but frown at the thought that he isn't next to him. So, he decided that he'd go to the birthday boy.

" Ish, would you like to dance with me?" He whispered in Ishan's ear pulling him aside from the crowd.

" I would love to," Ishan replied stretching his words. He is just too excited with all the atmosphere.

Shubman with a smile offered his hand towards Ishan into which the shorter male slipped his own. Both of them walked to a quiet corner, hand in hand, eyes locked onto each other's.