𝘟𝘐. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

Start from the beginning

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁸ ²⁰²²

Thankfully today was Sunday, a day where Daphné or anyone from the cast didn't have work.

Lily and her were going to the airport -again- to pick up their friends Alexandra and Bridget from the airport. They live in the same place so they were on the same flight.

This time she decided to call an Uber instead of asking Charlie to take them there. But honestly, the Uber driver was kinda weird.

"I'm so excited for today!" Lily said.

"Me too! God, I haven't seen Lexa in months"

"Me neither. By the way, I auditioned for a role last week and I got it! But filming starts in like 2 months cause they still haven't gotten all actors in" Lily announced.

"Wait, for real?! Congrats! That's such good news" she said as she high-fived her friend.

Lily looked out the window and noticed something. "Daph, Daph, Daph!" she said as she shook her shoulder.

"What is it?"

"The dude made the wrong turn. This isn't the way to the airport!" she said.

"Oh, fuck. Um, ooh! Play one of those 'if your Uber driver kidnaps you' or whatever sounds" Daphné said as she opened her friend's phone and handed it to her.

"Okay, okay!" she opened the app and pressed the sound.

"Hey girl, where are you?" the audio started.

"On our way to the airport. What the fuck?" Daphné whispered the second part in Lily's ear.

"Uh huh. Just a quick question, did you-"

"I saw that tiktok too. Pretty stupid if you ask me" the driver said.

"Oh, we're fucked, girl" Daphné whispered.

"Um, I think he just took another wrong turn. Let's speak another language"

"Okay um, oui, mais vraiment, genre, je sais pas." She had no idea what to say she just said random words.

"Bien sur le ratatouille et le fromage, oui oui"

"Oh, I forgot you can't speak French. Let's just make random noises okay? Let's pretend to be crazy"

And then they began to make weird noises. "Ser tkhra a bnt l9a7ba lah yn3al zaml bok, a gher 9awde"

"Sir t7awa tfo 3la bnadm kidayr lay yn3al tabon yemak al9lawi dzab"

They kept doing that until they saw the gates to the airport. "Our plan worked!" Lily said as she high-fived her friend.

"Yes! Thank you, sir" she said quickly and they both got down.

They immediately saw their friends looking for them. "Guys!" Lily yelled.

That caught their attention and they ran to each other and hugged.