Chapter 10: New Facts

Start from the beginning

4 months of coma. And its already been 2 months after my coma.

Its an interesting two month. Had my first date, slept with someone, had ny first kiss.

Heena's arms is still linked with mine until we come a across a jewellery shop. Where you can make your own necklace, bracelet, ring and others.

"How about a matching bracelet?" Heena suggested.

"Sure!"

Just as we entered, the atmosphere of the shop sent me a hint of deja vu, out of nowhere...?

I don't think I've been here before. Yeah no I haven't been here.

"What colour do you want Hua?"

Oh. Heena sent my senses back to reality.

"How about wine red and black?" I replied with a smile.

"Ooo~ Vampire vibes? I'm definitely in. We should put our initial too!"

I nodded as I looked for the initial A while Heena looks for H.

It took us about half an hour to complete our so called matching bracelet.

"Ai Hua, if you are gonna get married soon, what do you want your marriage to be like?" Heena asks out of the blue.

"My marriage? Well I want it to be light purple themed. Including violets everywhere in the venue."

"Why not white?"

"Its kind of boring. I want my marriage to be different."

"If either one of us is getting married, we'll plan it together okay?" Heena said with a small giggle.

"Sure," I smiled again.

A moment of silence. It made me quite uncomfortable until my phone rang.

Took it out look for who messaging me at this time. I sighed seeing the same person.

Unknown Number. I used to wonder what gender this person is. I found out the same day I got in the 4 months of coma.

No, the cause of the accident wasn't because of my clumsyness. Its this person.

(Flashback)

Ai Hua sat alone in her car, excited that she can finally go home and meet her family. Its been months since she had visited.

While the music that's bluetoothed from her phone to her car is being played out loud, her car starts to ring.

It displayed

UNKNOWN NUMBER CALLING

Ai hua scowls before picking the call up.

"Hello, who is this?"

"My love, don't leave me for a long time, okay?" A male's voice spoke from the other side of the call.

"Sorry? Who are you...?"

"That'll be a secret for now...Once everything in that pretty brain of yours dissappear, you'll know, My love."

Once the word 'pretty' mentioned, she recognized who this person was.

The person that had been texting her for more than 3 years probably. A stalker that she never wanted to appear in her life. Like, is there anyone in this world that wanted to be stalked? No. If yes then that person has gone sane.

Well in those 3 years, she never told anyone. Not even Heena or her family members.

"You? What's wrong with you? Don't you have better things to do in life? If you want someone, then why not just brave yourself up to talk to them face to face?! Why do you need to stalk me?!" She yelled, feeling a wave of relief after since she had been keeping calm for all those 3 years of him stressing her out.

Ai Hua's eyebrows furrows in an instant when she heard a soft chuckle.

"I AM planning to do that Love. Just wait for me hm? What happened to you 4 years ago will happen again. Right here, right now."

*crash*

(End of flashback)

I sighed, feeling the annoyance in me raise.

"What's wrong Hua?" Heena asks with a hint of concern written on her face.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine."

"Who texted you?" Heena asks again.

"No one, we should go home."

A/N

Sorry again for the late updates my sweeties. I took a break cus my mental wasn't perfectly qhe found out you liked him back then he stopped liking you? Idk whats wrong with me but that had happened three times in my life already, its sad.😔

Stay healthy and don't skip meals okay? Love ya'll😘

Dont forget to vote :)))