Chatper 2: Introducing, Ni-Ki

Time:5.48
Location:Restaurant

The restaurant is already filled up with people from our school apparently,

"Hua, some of our seniors will be here too~" Heena hispered ti me as she take a seat on the empty chair beside me.

"Really?! There's already like, 14 people here, including us." I whisper shouted to her.

"Don't worry, only one haven't came yet. He is ALWAYS late."

"Have they ordered beef yet tho? I'm hungry as hell right now." Yeah, my stomach were groaning and all that since evening, I was to lazy to get my ass up to cook something at home.

"Aha! Ni-Ki is here!" Heena says out of the blue.

Ni-Ki?

I turned to the other side where Heena was facing to see a tall dude standing with a backpack in his hands. His hair was dark blonde with a brownish color at the end.

He spoke. "Sorry ya'll, road was busy."

"Damn, since when did walking with your LEGS can bring a traffic problem." One of the seniors tease him.

The tall dude began chuckling as he playfully roles his eyes before taking a seat on the empty chair beside me, there were no other seats left.

Oh shit, I can't talk nor approach someone I dont know.

"Since Ni-Ki has arrived, lets eat!" Heena said. All of them smiled before raising up their glasses of beers before tugging on it.

The guy proceeds to put his bag on the floor and turns to me with a smile.

I smiled back and turned away, back to Heena.

"Is he one if our seniors?" I whispered to Heena. She just nodded in response and I nodded back.

"Ai Hua, how are you recovering?" Someone asked making everyone turn to me.

"My recovery? Yeah it was great!"

Every congrats me of escaping my coma that lasts for months before continuing to talking to each other.

A few minutes lasts of me minding my own business when i notices the guy beside me had been glancing at me for quite a few times now.

"Hi" He approached me. I smiled at him before replying, "Hi"

"Ai Hua right?" He kept his soft smile as I nodded.

He looks so bright in my eyes, somehow it all felt similar. Like I've been here before. But I can't remember anything at all. Weird.

"When they mentioned you recovery, would you mind telling me what happened? If you're comfortable of course." This is dude is so polite for what?

"Oh! Its nothing, I just got into an accident and fell into a coma for a bit,"

"Is that so? Careful next time," He said it in like a tone thats...its HARD to explain but its like I really have to be careful somehow,

For a minute or two of us staying quiet, not having a plot to bring up. All he did was moving the beer cup in a circling motion. But those hands...Damn...

"Its quite dry ain't it?" I fainly broke the silnce between us, referring to everyone who is ignoring the appearance of me and Ni-Ki. They're all caring for their lovers.

"Yeah, I guess we are the only single one here" He chuckles. His smile could bring chaos in someones head, just like it is doing to my brain right now.

"YALL, THEY ARE FLIRTINGGGG" Heena's boyfriend yelled out, pointing at us. Everyone started to becone loud, saying we should date and drink together.

"We just met!" I shouted back at them.

They all laughing and teased the two of us before finally leaving us alone.

My eyes looked to see Ni-ki's reaction. He was just laughing at everything. Cute.

"We should cheers as the lonely dudes here" he said as he takes his glass of beer, smiling brightly.

I smiled back at him before taking my glass of beers, smashing it on his as both of us took a big gulp out of the beer.