The Grand Fight for Survival 2

I am scared shit. Backing up, I soon broke off into a run. A run across the world. I need time to think. Time to come up with a plan against evil me.

Okay, so to get control over my earth, he has to kill me. So that meant I definitely have to kill him. I could run to his world and make him run fast enough to enter the timezone. From there, I could enter with him and quickly choose a moment where he was not in his prime. I would enter, kill, and exit.

Or I could just face him straight on. I think I'll go with the latter. It's a good thing I thought of that because he easily caught up to my speed. He threw a punch right at me, and I managed to dodge it in the nick of time. I moved forward toward him with my body facing off towards the side.

Bam! One hit to his solar plexus. Bam! A low uppercut to his solar plexus again. Bam! My fist connected with his chin, sending him flying upward with my lightning before I commanded a rain of lightning to befall on him.

I have no idea how I did it, but I'm figuring out my powers as I go. I also need to know where the last bunker is, so I can keep danger away from my friends. My thoughts were interrupted though. I was met with a 6 hit combo. I flew across the world, leaving a bloody trail as he came running up to me.

And right then I saw the bunker. We were heading straight for it.

I reached up into the air, hoping to connect with the electricity current. I did, and I swung up into the sky. I shot out a blast of electricity to my evil counterpart midway through my flip. Imagining I can achieve telepathy through electrokinesis, I pulled him along in my flip and threw him back to where his flight began.

He flew, but had managed to gain a footing on the air. He looked past me and beyond, then looked back at me.

"Oh, so that's where your friends are."